Lets lose 50lbs together... MFP wanted!

Options
Hey Yall, I am new to this and I'm looking to lose around 50 lbs. Losing weight isn't easy, but when you have a friend doing it with you, it makes it more fun. So who wants to get fit with me? Any weight amount to lose, lets motivate each other and Get fit Together! :)

Replies

• Val_NC
    Val_NC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had previously lost 57lbs, but with an injury at work, two surgeries that followed, & going through a gradual slip into depression, I gained over 20lbs back. A recent stay in the chest pain center at our hospital left me realizing that I can't put off my journey any longer. My goal is 60lbs & I want to keep it up as long as it takes me to reach that goal. Having moral support would be great!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i have 56 pounds left to go and am there. feel free to friend me if u wish but be warned i post silly stuff sometimes.
  • pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm up for losing weight with you! I have about 25 to go...
  • WelJen21
    WelJen21 Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome! :]
  • ilvmykidz
    ilvmykidz Posts: 66
    Options
    I am in! I want to lose at LEAST 35 lbs. :smile:
  • kbutlerrvt
    Options
    I have lost 21 and am looking forward to losing another 27! Feel free to friend me...I like to think I'm supportive! It's the support network that makes MFP so helpful and wonderful!
  • WelJen21
    WelJen21 Posts: 7
    Options
    Any one feel free to add me! I am excited about this and i would love to support everyone! :]
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My goal last summer was 100 pounds. By November I had lost 50 pounds and then got stuck. I had to put my serious exercise on the back burner during tax season, but that's almost finished and I'm ready to tackle the remaining 50 pounds or more. It's always great to have extra motivation and support and to be an encouragement to others! I'm in!
  • kasafrass
    kasafrass Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll send a request your way :)
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    I don't quite have 50 pounds to lose, but I love to give and receive support :)
    I'm about 15 pounds from my goal weight, but who knows? Once I get there, I might decided to keep going!

Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • cmason516
    cmason516 Posts: 62
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 50 pounds to lose also. :)
  • bvanderloop7
    Options
    I will join to I have about 20-25 yo lose
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 40-43 so far and I have around 50 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am in I have 54 lb to lose. My goal is to be in ONEderland by June 10 of this year. The other goal is to have 54lbs gone by June of next year my daughter is getting married in Flordia and I will be turning 50. Goal fit, fabulous and 50. Good luck.
  • glennleo
    glennleo Posts: 14
    Options
    I would like to be in on this. I need to lose 80 pounds and 50 would be a great start. I just found this app today and am going to try. I have tried a lot of other diets but never just counted calories. Always a fad. Stupid me. Oh well.
  • emilybrokaw
    Options
    70 is my goal, but I'm totally in. My problem is not having someone to hold me accountable, especially when my husband is constantly trying to buy ice cream and candies! I started religiously using mfp two weeks ago, and lost 11 pounds! Let's do this! (:
  • jonnaharman
    Options
    I am shooting for 50 pounds feel free to add me.
  • Emnee
    Emnee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming to lose around 40 lbs~ :P
  • coloschick
    Options
    Feel free to friend me also if you would like. I have lost 25 lbs and I have 50 lbs to go.

Tammy
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall, I am new to this and I'm looking to lose around 50 lbs. Losing weight isn't easy, but when you have a friend doing it with you, it makes it more fun. So who wants to get fit with me? Any weight amount to lose, lets motivate each other and Get fit Together! :)

I would love to join with you..