Need advice: I think two of my friends have feelings for one

Options
Anamatronic
Anamatronic Posts: 17 Member
So basically I about 6 months ago 4 strangers inc me moved into a house, for studies, we all became friends almost like a family, we all get on, but I think two of them may be a little in love. Basically they are great friends, very close but I've noticed things lately like how he looks at her from afar, they light up when alone together, their playfulness (they literally play fight, they pretend to be fighting but it's almost an excuse to just touch, I even caught him briefly squeezing her boob a couple times). It's more obvious when they have a couple drinks, i guess their relaxed, but they are oblivious to everything around them, the place could be on fire and they wouldn't notice!

The last time we were out they were literally glued to one another his arm was always around her or holding her hand, they danced only with each other, he was picking her up, give her an eskimo kiss and most tellingly when other guys started chatting her up in his absence he watched her and when he returned he pulled her back to him and wrapped his arms around her. Also he seems to clock a lot of information about other guys in her life, theres a guy she works with who she seems to gel with and he is forever bringing this guy up asking questions, making fun.

In my eye's their great together prob is he has a girlfriend!!!! Who is actually alright but in comparison to Isabelle, is mousy and quiet and plain, and connor is such a big personality you expect him to have a gf to match and she just doesn't. Thing is Connor swears he loves her, but the way he acts with Izzy confuses me the worst bit is when his gf is around he changes how he is with Izzy, it's like he pretends she does not exist.

I don't know what to do if anything, I have brought it up with Iz and she has said she doesn't want anything to happen, but I think she just said it to protect herself also I know she wouldn't do anything with a taken guy. It's just such a shame I feel like I'm watching a tv show were my two fav characters are perfect or one another but seem to be oblivious, do u think there may be something or I my turning it into something more?!

I know this is completely unrelated to all things diet but I kinda don't know what to do and wanted impartial advice...

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Mind your business.

This is not going to end well,and if you put yourself in the middle, you're likely to get blamed.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Do you guys live on the Jersey Shore by any chance?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Lock them all in a room with nothing but a bed, oil and Sound of Love 2010.

Alternatively, let it be. Just be a friend and don't try to influence the situation.
  • Anamatronic
    Anamatronic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah, on reading it myself it sounds like I need to just let them get on with it, I guess I'm kinda scared that it could end badly for all involved.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    It will most likely end badly for "THOSE INVOLVED"..... don't get involved.