Where'd my body go???

Options
SO I've always been very athletic, running, lifting, eatting healthy....
Few years ago after college I joined weightwatchers when my weight began to creep up on me, lost about 15lbs & felt amazing, looked great , ran AWESOME, winning races and all around 2005

So within the few years since then, met my now husband, moved in, got better paying job, just got married, buying a house. Life is great!!!

All except the weight has creeped back & I hate my body. I'm still exercising but not at the same rate and I don't wanna give in the hours I did when I was single (i was a little OCD) I want to have kids in year or so and feel like I look like I already had them. I want pride in myself again.

Anyone else been through this before????

Replies

• joj7bat
    joj7bat Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey there! I haven't been through it before, but I'm totally going through it now.
    We too, had a very busy last year or so - moving, getting married, buying a house, changing jobs - and I've actually put on around 75 lbs. So I've been trying really hard to get back to the 'glory days' - did I mention I was trying REALLY HARD??? :laugh:
    But everyone here is so supportive and friendly its GREAT motivatioin! Best of luck on your wonderful journey!!!
  • HopTuNaa
    HopTuNaa Posts: 31
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I too got pretty OCD about it... doing anything from 2-3 hours a day - EVERY DAY! I was single too then..... now I'm not, although I do exercise... I just don't at the same rate, and the weight either creeps back or stays the same. I've steadily put on half of what I initiallly lost... so I totally know what you're going though. Hang in there though, together we can do it. I'm about to embark on a new training programme. I think maybe planning exercise into your daily routine. It used to be I'll go when I'm free (which at the time, was all the time, lol)... now it NEEDS to be planned. Well - hopefully this is the key? :ohwell:
  • mstrishaf
    Options
    Oh HOP that is sooo true, I was free all the time :happy: It's no longer all about me, so I think the planning into my schedule is a good point.

joj7bat....glad to know someone else missing those "glory days " too

Alright, so let's get back there!!!!

Thanks Guys