Egocentric jerk

Options
Mizzou91
Mizzou91 Posts: 249
Yup. I am one. I focus on me and my goals. I don't care about whiners. I don't care about other people's drama. I'm not going to bend over backwards to explain to every knucklehead why it's important to eat back exercise calories. I'm not going to try to diagnose people's injuries over the internet - I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. I don't look at other people's food diaries. Hell, I don't even log everything I eat/drink. I could not care less if someone had a Ding Dong or not.

However, I've been off and on with MFP for about 18 months and it has done very good things for me. I've made some very good friends and I will bend over backwards for them. I love my wife, son and unborn daughter (due August 25) more than life itself and everything I do is for them. I work hard and play hard. I flirt, I cuss and I drink. I will reach my goals and I will set a good example MY WAY.

If any of y'all have a problem with anything I said, that's your right. Understand that I don't care one bit what you think. You are probably the person that I don't want to be around anyway. But, if you see yourself in my post, then I think you are pretty f'ing cool and I am willing to bet you will reach your goals.

That's all I've got. Have a good night people.

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    It's always good when you know yourself who you are. Good thing!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    hmmm.

i'm really good at bending over. backward, even.

you have a good night, too, Mizzou.
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    hmmm.

yummy is a good choice of names.
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    im more like that in real life. i tried to be helpful with family/friends but after a while either you want to do it or you will make excuses.
  • harriet_tubman
    Options
    we think similarly.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I will reach my goals, too! AND I am eating skittles right now :) Mmmmmm.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Said it like ya meant it and still funny as hell!!! I think I like you!!! :)
  • timherrmann
    Options
    I'm hearing Sinatra's "I did it my way" in the background....lol...if you feel this way, why did you feel the need to post this explaining it to the rest of us?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Here! Here! :drinker:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    hmmm.

yummy is a good choice of names.

"Mizzou" is a good choice of names!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Cool post... :)
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Don't get the hard edge at all, but I'm the one who read the post even though it said "Egocentric jerk."
  • AussieMisfit
    AussieMisfit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm hearing Sinatra's "I did it my way" in the background....lol...if you feel this way, why did you feel the need to post this explaining it to the rest of us?

^^ This
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    But, wait, I need you to tell me "great job" for staying under my calories... I only eat 500 a day! I cant seem to lose anything and really need you to hold my hand. Should I try the hcg diet? Cabbage soup? Oh please look at my diary and tell me what I need to do! Cut out the ding dongs?

Oh and please watch the language... You might hurt my feelings.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Im just playing devil's advocate here.
    But isn't creating a post saying you don't care really saying you do care a little?

If you really didn't care wouldn't this have been too much effort? Maybe not? Im just asking.
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    But, wait, I need you to tell me "great job" for staying under my calories... I only eat 500 a day! I cant seem to lose anything and really need you to hold my hand. Should I try the hcg diet? Cabbage soup? Oh please look at my diary and tell me what I need to do! Cut out the ding dongs?

Lol. Is it any wonder we get along so well?
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    I dunno who the dumbass is that got you all fired up tonight...but I don't consider it a large ego to think that way. You support the people you consider friends. You are straightforward, honest, no-nonsense and damn funny. I am one to log to a T, but I rarely look at other's Diarys. If people would utilize the tools here, they would find the benefits to it that both you and I have found. The just need to get over it. And dont let morons get to you. You are the coolest...I know, cause I been licking the windows again...sorry, your BBQ is just so yummy! (And I get to see you in shorts lmao) :wink:
  • beeker75
    Options

LMAO! I like it!
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    I dunno who the dumbass is that got you all fired up tonight...but I don't consider it a large ego to think that way. You support the people you consider friends. You are straightforward, honest, no-nonsense and damn funny. I am one to log to a T, but I rarely look at other's Diarys. If people would utilize the tools here, they would find the benefits to it that both you and I have found. The just need to get over it. And dont let morons get to you. You are the coolest...I know, cause I been licking the windows again...sorry, your BBQ is just so yummy! (And I get to see you in shorts lmao) :wink:

On another note, did you get the restraining order I sent you?? :huh:
  • beeker75
    Options

On another note, did you get the restraining order I sent you?? :huh:

Is that what that was? Meh...didnt even read it, just threw it in the shredder. Whoopsie! :smokin: