Insanity before and afters?

Options
I am going to start it with one of my friends in a couple weeks! Im excited, has anyone done it? If so do you have some B/A pictures you can share?

Replies

• Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am about 2.5 weeks in and would live to see some pics! I have lost a few inches here and there so far- feeling good about it!
  • jeseaka00
    jeseaka00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i did it for 2 weeks. i started doing this workout after being inactive for sometime. i quit insanity and started running and doing other cardio exercises. i felt like i wasnt putting enough into the insanity because i was out of shape. my core is weak therefore alot of the workout was hard to do. its a great workout once youre in shape. i seen more results after i started doing heavy cardio. once i strengthen my core and arms more im going to go back to insanity. good luck!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am doing it and it is going real well. Just remember to do you best. Go at your best pace and don't worry about trying to keep up. Just do you best. I have been taking weekly pics. I wasn't sure when to post some. I am 3 weeks in and thought maybe at the start of the second month I will post. Good luck!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hi. I haven't posted before and after pics. I have 2 more days left and I am done! . I love Insanity... It has kicked my butt and I feel awesome. I am 5'3 and have lost 14 lbs. I started at 159 and am down to 145. 3 inches of my waist. The waist may be smaller, but I plan to measure on a none TOM day :)

I have muscles and strength that I haven't had since high school. Good luck and have fun!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thats exciting to hear! I can't wait to see where i am at in my last week!
  • lilysmama
    Options
    Im so pumped to start this! I really need some major toning and build muscle!
  • ANuMe30
    ANuMe30 Posts: 5
    Options
    T
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Bump I have it but I have not started it
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Im so pumped to start this! I really need some major toning and build muscle!

My legs look awesome! My arms not so much. They r getting there though. I couldn't even do 1 pushup when I started, now I can probably do 30+. I actually spent about 6 wks doing the first month because I was so weak but I am so glad I never gave up. I plan on doing the 2nd month again. I am addicted!
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    Options
    Bump - I'm two weeks in and already my arms have thinned out and started looking more defined and I can actually feel my stomach muscles are getting really hard! I'm looking forward to the flubber decreasing so that my definition can bee seen and not just felt :laugh:

There are some awesome youtube videos of transformations after insanity!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My boss lady brought in a thumb drive with the Insnaity Assymum and I LOVE IT!!! I haven't stuck to the routine they reccommend of doing it all the time, because I am doing 30-60 min 5 or more mornings a week of cardio, and sometimes all over strength traingin (I love my Wii, I have a 'fitness trainer' the always pushes me!!) and I work in an office, so usually do a good 30-35 min of running/eliiptical/ stationary bike on my lunch, but AT LEAST once a week I make time for the Insanity Assylum workout. I love them all!! It is REALLY INTENSE!!! In no way feel like you have to keep up w/ everything, just put your all into each different thing, and do as many as you can. When your maxed out, drop to childs pose for 10 seconds a jump back up and start again. These workouts really leave me feeling amazing!! Also--the 'reflief' on the assylum is a super sweet yogo/stretching thing. It's great! And yes, if you really do the workouts each day on the schedual they provide online, you WILL SEE RESULTS!!!
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    Options
    I am doing it and it is going real well. Just remember to do you best. Go at your best pace and don't worry about trying to keep up. Just do you best. I have been taking weekly pics. I wasn't sure when to post some. I am 3 weeks in and thought maybe at the start of the second month I will post. Good luck!

This is the very best advice! Please do not try to keep up with them ... as Shaun T says "Form over speed" and if you lose your form, take a break (like a few seconds) then just give it your best!

My kids always say to me "you aren't doing it as fast as them" I often reply "do I look like that? When I am as fit as them, I'll do it as hard and fast as them!" BUT today I got ... "mum, mum, you are doing it as fast as them - you're good" :laugh:

I love insanity because it is all about pushing yourself to your own limit, and it is refreshing to see the instructor and the people in the video struggling too! Your only competition should be yourself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!