Female ONLY

Hey.Im new here.My name is Tiffany and im 18 years .I want to add new MFP friends but I couldnt because of the 10 minutes delay.Hope that you can add me to share your motivations and supports with me. XOXO

Replies

• M4nnsW1fe
    M4nnsW1fe Posts: 28 Member
    Hi there.. I am fairly new as well.. I tried this MFP.. but then I just stopped.. Now I am back..
  • Hi my name is Josie and this is my third day here so I know how you feel. I am 21 years old and looking for motivation and support as well so maybe I can be of some help to you.
  • dominicana90
    dominicana90 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Ali. I've had this for a while but just came back and now I'm obsessed. I'm 21 and looking for anyone to keep me motivated!
  • Shannonlastname
    Shannonlastname Posts: 48 Member
    I'm 23 and I'm back to mfp after a bit of a hiatus so I can lose the weight ive gained since moving to a colder climate. I'm 23 years old and I'm hoping that utilizing the mfp community will help me to stay on track. So far I've met some really great, supportive ladies.
  • Hi everybody!! I'm Aly! I'm 18 and in college and I've been on MFP for about 2 months now and I am CRAZY about it. There is nothing like the support here. Anyways, any and all of you feel free to add me. I love all the support I can give and get!! xxx
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Of course I clicked on this because it said Female Only. Now curious why your post states you are 18 and your profile states you are 19? :huh:
  • hello! my name is jenny, i am a busy mum of three and love to chat! i love mfp ! hope to meet you all at some stage and im certainly not shy!:wink:
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    I have been on MFP for over a year. I lost 46 pounds and then a lot happened in my life. I am gettting back on track now though. I only gained back 10 pounds. I am 24 years old. A mom to three beautiful young girls and married to the love of ny life. Feel free to add me just send a message so I know why!