Any "Big" Women doing Power90? Before/After Pics?

Options
I'm starting Power90 tomorrow and just wondering if there are any other MFP members who started it as large as me. I'm 5'7", weight 237 lbs and I'm 48 (woo hoo - as of today). I see amazing before and afters of people doing this program, shred, ripped, etc. but I don't recall seeing anybody as big as me. Some of you starting out could totally be my after pics! LOL I'm not being disrespectful - I applaud all your efforts and hard work I totally get that everybody is striving for their ideal regardless of their starting point. Any info and/or pics would be great!

Replies

• ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    I have only been doing it for a week. I've done the Sculpt 3 times. I'm not doing the cardio because those days I am doing the c25k jogging program. So obviously I have no progress pictures LOL. Just wanted to chime in because I'm your height, about 17 pounds heavier, and am also 48 (although I only have one month left before I'm 49). I think I've seen before and afters of larger people but I can't remember where..maybe on the beachbody site. Would be nice to see some here too though!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I have only been doing it for a week. I've done the Sculpt 3 times. I'm not doing the cardio because those days I am doing the c25k jogging program. So obviously I have no progress pictures LOL. Just wanted to chime in because I'm your height, about 17 pounds heavier, and am also 48 (although I only have one month left before I'm 49). I think I've seen before and afters of larger people but I can't remember where..maybe on the beachbody site. Would be nice to see some here too though!

Thanks for your response - I look forward to seeing your pics! I started at 295 so we are very much alike - Good Luck!
  • AbbiLindsey
    AbbiLindsey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I googled pics of bigger women before and after pics and this thread popped up as the first search result! :) I'm starting it as soon as it comes in. I'm starting the diet tomorrow and I'm going to try to find the first video online so I can stream it. I'm heavier than you and only 25. It disgusts me to admit it openly but since I don't know you it doesn't bother me that much. hehe :)
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I googled pics of bigger women before and after pics and this thread popped up as the first search result! :) I'm starting it as soon as it comes in. I'm starting the diet tomorrow and I'm going to try to find the first video online so I can stream it. I'm heavier than you and only 25. It disgusts me to admit it openly but since I don't know you it doesn't bother me that much. hehe :)

Oh don't be silly Abbi! I was sooo much bigger at one time. It doesn't matter how we got here, or how far we have to go. The point is we have started and we will be posting our own pics in a few months! Every little inch or pound is a step in the right direction. Don't you dare be disgusted!:flowerforyou:

And by the way - you are stunning!!!!
  • ksbusphotographer
    Options
    Not sure if ya'll still look at this thread, but my husband and I are on week 3 of Power 90. I too was looking for pictures of women my size that completed this program. I will post a picture later, but im 5'7 and starting weight was 256 :noway: I'm 26 and determined to make a change!!! In the past 2 weeks I haven't lost much weight or inches, but I went ahead a took a couple of pictures and man is my body changing!!!

I hope ya'll stuck with it, let me know how you did or how your doing!!