Looking for friends trying to lose 100 pounds or more!

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    44 down, 167 to go. Always accepting new Friends.
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    :waves: Feel free to add me!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    That would be me, down 50 still have a LONG way to go.
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    anyone can add me....almost 40 lbs down...still 160 some to go....:happy:
  • Hi! I know you said you're looking for friends who need to lose 100 lbs or more, but I'm only trying to lose 20. Add me if you want, I'm sure we can all use all of the motivation and support that we can get! :-) Best wishes on your healthy lifestyle journey!
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    im sabrina i have 95 lbs left to loss add me if youd like
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    85 down......80 more to go....
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    I'm pretty new myself! I started about 15 days ago, and am loving the site so far. I have similar weight loss goals (110 pounds). You're welcome to add me if you'd like. :)
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Hi My Name Is Nelly Martinez(Female in the Picture)
    I am 5'1 I weight 236 Pds & My Big Goal Is 135
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    More than welcome to add me too, Can give support and welcome all support in this journey, :)
  • I have 90 pounds left to lose, with goal being 100 pounds of weight loss. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    I also have a great deal to lose. You can add me also if you would like too.
  • 165 lbs to lose here
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Anyone can add me also as I have over 100lbs more to lose!! Let's get it!! :D
  • emphoto2003
    emphoto2003 Posts: 37 Member
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. I could really use some support. Feel free to add me! =)
  • mangotruck
    mangotruck Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you! I'm working on it steadily!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Yup, this would be me.

Just getting back on the routine after a complete fall off, but anyone is welcome to add me.
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    My initial goal is 108 but I would really love to lose more than that in the long term! Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • Reddak98
    Reddak98 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi, I originally set my goal at 92 pounds But at 5' 11" I should actually shoot for 112# which would put me at 180# so I have a long road ahead. Add me if you wish.
  • Hi Mango! I'm renewing my resolve to live a healthier life and would love to help each other along the way.

Rosie