Need help..... what would you do

Options
I have been losing every week but I am not seeing a difference. My calories are 1270 right now and I also eat back my work out calories which are usually between 200-300 calories a day. I wanted to know if you are losing would you up your calories or would you just keep doing what your doing? Just a little confused. Im 5,5 183

Replies

• ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Losing weight or inches?

Revisit your profile setup as well. What is your activity level?

Just because you may not be moving the scale, you could be losing inches. Scales are evil.
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week and I have been down 2 to 3 pounds a week. I havent done any measurements yet so I'm not sure if I'm losing inches. I won't a more toned look so I hope I'm doing this right. I workout 6 days a week but only burn about 200-300 calories.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I would measure yourself. You may be surprised :smile:
  • lushunn32
    Options
    Ok thanks.....I will be doing that real soon
  • pomjt
    pomjt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i measure and weigh my self once a week and i have found weeks when i dont lose weight i have lost inches ..
    plus to lose 2-3 lbs a week is fantastic hunni so in my eyes you are doing it all right .
    i would just measure aswell to help keep you motivated as you will lose lb and inches and if you are only looking at the results of the lb you are missing half the story
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Measuring yourself once a month is a great way of seeing where the weight is coming from. Every couple of months I revisit items of clothing that I'd outgrown and every time I've fit into something new again. You're doing great, keep going with it! I know it's hard. Since you'll still have a fair amount of fat over your muscles you won't get a toned look for a while, but it'll come! You just have to keep going.
  • lushunn32
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. Yes sometimes it gets really hard but I just have to stay focused because this is something that I want and need to do for myself. I have to stopped getting wrapped up with all the numbers and just focus on what I'm already doing because it seems to be working.