In Progress: 2 Months, 21 Lbs+Weekend NSV

BuckeyeLife
BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
So I am not one to take a picture of my shirtless, because I look terrible. The girlfriend encouraged me to do it when I got started, though this picture was actually taken a little after I had started. The date is wrong because I didn't recall the exact day I started I getting healthier, so I used when I started using MFP. Anyway, I can see a difference an am glad I did it. Next time I will have side pictures as the first time we didn't do a side picture. 258 to 237 lbs in ~2 months, yay! NSV below picture.

e63pc8.jpg

NSV: Went to tennis store this weekend because I needed new clothes. The darker gear and long pants aren't going to be lasting much longer because they get toasty in the sun quickly. So I tried on a new outfit. Down to Large shirt and XL shorts! Could have done large shorts I think, but it would have been too snug, plus this had drawstring so I can just snug up there if needed. Was really cool!

Replies

• TXRobinD
    TXRobinD Posts: 15 Member
    I can see a difference too. Good for you - keep up the good work and congrats
  • BuckeyeLife
    TY! I forgot to add, I have also lost 4 inches off my chest/waist/hip/thigh/neck and added 1/4 inch to my biceps! 4 inches lost in bad spots, 1/4 added in a good spot, weight dropping, and I didn't even take my measurement when I first started!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 397 Member
    You look great! You can really see the weight lost in your face! Keep up the good work!
  • BuckeyeLife
    Ty! My, mom said that as well. I actually noticed my neck last week and could tell I thinned out up there.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Go hard daily! Keep killing it, killer!
  • BuckeyeLife
    Going to be going harder now! I just keep seeing the numbers on scale, clothes, and measurements; just adding so much fuel to my fire!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!