NEW today

Options
:laugh: Good morning to all hope your keeping well...

starting at 264lbs just 100 lb too go.......

Working on building up the exercise and me and the wifit are going to be best friends... :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the wii and wii fit I use it all the time. It really helps me in the colder weather or whe it is too hot. Best of luck to you. If you are determined this will work for you.
  • controllingstatic
    Options
    Good Luck Candles :) I'm starting up today too, weighing in at 271. We can do it!

Rosie
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Yes, Welcome and Good luck!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Wii and all the games you can get for it. I started out with that and the Elliptical my hubby bought me for my birthday. I got hooked on exercise and now have gym membership, 30 Day Shred and a Heart Rate Monitor (recommended for exact calories burned).

If anyone is looking for extra friends, feel free to add me.

Good luck everyone.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started about five weeks ago...and I'm down 8.8 lbs! Feels pretty good. I too have 100 lbs to lose. But it is SO time! We can do this!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here. Sitting at 248 and can't wait to see us all reach our goals!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi Candles and welcome!!! I use my Wii also. I don't use it as much during the warm weather and I also have a treadmill now too. You can do this and we are all behind you!!!

Please feel free to check out my profile and add me as a friend if you would like to. This goes for any others who would like to add me also. I love helping others any way I can.

Have a blessed day and keep up the great work!!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • Paula21666
    Options
    Welcome...I started last week and have lost 4 lbs. I need to lose 40 lbs. I'm already feeling better about myself and future. MFP has been very inspiring to me. Best of luck and you can do this!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: and goodluck. I'm pretty new myself and starting at 217 lbs. Feel free to add me for support if you like :drinker:
  • orangeweasel
    Options
    Just joining today as well. Want to lose 40lbs. Had a baby 8 weeks ago, so any weight that would fall of on its own has already done so. I'm nervous I won't be able to do this with three kids in tow...especially with trying to find time to work out. I'd love to just put the baby in the stroller & walk a couple miles a day, but my 4 year old isn't going to be game...I guess it's time to start getting creative.
  • killinme
    killinme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    I am fairly new as well, and I really like the tools here and I am working toward success.

:happy:
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the newbies!! MFP has been a wonderful tool!!!
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say welcome:)