TO EVERYONE ON HERE!!!

Options
This is for all the individuals on here that decided to change their lives and unknowingly changed someone else's life in the process. This is my outlook:

MOTIVATION: Your weight loss goals attract an energy of EMPOWERMENT into your life. The decision to stop being a VICTIM of your weight is all about taking 100% responsibility for your body and your life. It's amazing how weight loss can bring that energy into our lives. For me, the FOCUS and work it takes to eat right, work out, and live right draws people that are doing the same. Aside from weight loss, the GREATER benefit is that you and I are becoming the BEST version of ourselves, we are spending time and energy with people that get that and support it. At the same time, the people that don't "get it", slowly lose the power of influence upon our lives. That value is worth EVERY SACRIFICE!

Replies

• NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So True .... I always feel after visiting MFP that my thrive to a better self is even More specially looking at all the other success stories and workouts (including urs) I try to achieve the same and all the people who had a negative effect on me don't anymore I am working towards a Better me and the thing thats driving me through are all the wonderful People on here ....Kudos to That !
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You're incredible. I absolutely love this.
  • Snicketlab
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing post. Well said. It inspires me to work harder and be more dedicated to my weight loss goals. Thanks for the motivational post!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    i agree... it applies to food too... it loses it's allure and we know what to choose.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Great post!! Thank you!!! I needed that boost to keep me pumped!! It is hard work, and some days really grab me, but the encouragement of being reminded of what I am doing here is truely motivating!!! :D
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    Well said.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    You are absolutely right as usual :) The encouragement and success of other people is what drives me to keep going and I am willing to work hard to create the best version of myself!
  • bigsizemo
    bigsizemo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about MOTIVATION BABY!!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    love it.
  • wingsandgills
    wingsandgills Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and motivating statement OP! Everyone on these forums should read this... like, 3 times a day! =D
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think your picture probably motivates a lot of people too :) Damn Bro, my wife would love for me to look like that