I'm new here and need some friends

Options
Hello! Lately I have been paying attention to what actually goes in my body and I'm horrified. I am determined to make this work and adapt a new healthy lifestyle. I want to know if anyone would like to join me on this challenge. I have about 70 LBS to lose and very optimistic. If anyone is willing to share tips, food of choice, snacks or anything they've learned share them with me please. Feel free to send me a friend request or I'll do it if you specify that you are okay with it.

Replies

• Wisdomvox
    Options
    Sounds like we are on a similar path, let's do it together!
  • Ajagee24701
    Options
    I would love to help and get help as fitness pal friends! I am excited about loosing some weight too and a support system is never bad! Welcome :)
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Need to lose that much also, You can add me.Help cheer each other on.
  • squirrelygirl82
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! A little moral support never hurt anyone! :)
  • Frankenstein185
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Easier to keep moving if you have a lil support. I'll Cheer you on while you cheer me on.
  • g33kg0ddess
    g33kg0ddess Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've done MFP before and lost 16 lbs. Unfortunately, I ate it back during and after the holidays :( I'm trying to get back on track again and it has been an uphill battle. I've been doing good though and I am not going to stop this time until I reach my goal.

Anyway, I have 34lbs. to lose and could give you some support and could also use some encouragement. Add me if you want to be friends.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am at the same issue as well :) Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 40lbs on MFP, and I have about 95lbs left to go. Feel free to add me, I could use some extra support.
  • zpjsmom
    zpjsmom Posts: 3
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new here also and trying to figure this out. It's really a great system and easy to use. I just have to do it!! Good luck!!
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi All- I am also on the same path. I have fallen off the wagon before but i am determined to do this. Anyone who wants to add me feel free.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If you need more people to add to your support system, add me! I have lost 50lbs on my own (all without MFP) and trying to lose my last 15lbs with MFP I have learned a lot and can offer my advice on any questions you may have! Best of luck, you can do this!