ALMOST 100 lbs. loss and counting!!

Options
Hi all! I started my weight loss journey on 4.17.11! To date, I've loss close to 100 lbs! 3 more lbs. to shed to hit 100!! This is more motivation for me!! Starting weight of 247, currently at 150!

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Thats is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Your progress looks great from your profile pics. Keep up the great work; I'm sure you'll hit those 3 pounds in no time. ^_^
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    you look great. you should be proud.
  • max224280
    Options
    how did you stay motivated to get to were you are?
    And do you have any workout tips?
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible accomplishment! You look fantastic! Best of luck to you on reaching your ultimate goal!!
  • jennibell81
    Options
    how did you stay motivated to get to were you are?
    And do you have any workout tips?

^^^^
    This....You look amazing Girl!!!! WTG!!!!! :happy:
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look AMAZING!!
  • dianemass
    dianemass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastic ! I have only lost 3 pounds, but have not been 100 5 focused obviously. Today is a new day !
    Keep up your great work !
    Diane
  • gdean428
    gdean428 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I want to post pictures but I'm having a hard time logging on to Photobucket to edit....any other suggestions?
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You are awesome, you can do it :)
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    looked at your picture portfolio, what a difference! congrats on the weight loss and keep up the healthy work you look beautiful!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow you sure have done an amazing job! You are so close to 100 pounds lost! You look great. Congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou: Would you mind sharing what your eating/exercise routine is like? Any tips? I hope I can be as big as a success as you someday!
  • shewk23
    shewk23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! your goal is similar to mine. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    [huggs] Congrats on that!!! :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!