What sports bra is best?

Options
Hi lovely ladies, I've started to up the exercise part of the diet but feel like I'm gonna give my self a black eye half the time so time to invest in a few sports bras. Everything I've bought so far is totally rubbish. so was wondering if any of you have any tips for what I should be looking for when buying sports bras....

Replies

• ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Hi lovely ladies, I've started to up the exercise part of the diet but feel like I'm gonna give my self a black eye half the time so time to invest in a few sports bras. Everything I've bought so far is totally rubbish. so was wondering if any of you have any tips for what I should be looking for when buying sports bras....

I am an F cup, and use the high level shock absorber. It's great even for running.
  • jellybuby
    jellybuby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm a F cup too so will look into that :)
  • DeserveIt
    Options
    Before my reduction, I was an Icup and had found a fantastic sports bra at Sears/The Bay that was meant for horseback riding. (Sorry Ladies, I don't remember the brand). Now that I am a DDcup I love the Ta Ta Tamer at Lululemon. :D
  • jellybuby
    jellybuby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot will also take a look at that :)
  • angrykitty13
    angrykitty13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Enell is a good option for you as an F cup. (www.enell.com) It will hold everything still. It's not the prettiest bra, but it's amazing.

I like Shock Absorber as well (great, great bras).
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    enell.com I'm a DDD
  • Febgirl
    Febgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whatever you end up buying, try wearing a tight stretchy crop top over the bra, really helps.
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a D/DD cup and swear by Panache bras. You get what you pay for with boobieslings, I've found. They're spendy but incredible, and I'm a total thrifter normally.
  • Clarevmb
    Clarevmb Posts: 211 Member
    Options

I am an F cup, and use the high level shock absorber. It's great even for running.

This brand is the best sports bra I've ever had
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump