what do you do to cleanse?

Options
hey all! i want to do a cleanse from my spring break slacking off from weight loss progress...
what do y'all do ?

Replies

• blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Lot of water and fruits and veggies. Your body naturally cleanses itself.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Usually, take a warm shower. Dial soap for the body, Pantene 2-in-1 for the hair.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Drink a ton of water and get my *kitten* back on the wagon. I gained 8 'pounds' over my week long vacation in Feb since I didn't log and didn't eat as well as I normally do (on purpose). When I got back I went back to my normal routine and those 8 pounds were gone in 4 days.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Usually, take a warm shower. Dial soap for the body, Pantene 2-in-1 for the hair.
    More of an Aussie shampoo guy myself.
    And no conditioner. My hair told me its not "clean"
  • skinnyallover
    Options
    Drink a ton of water and get my *kitten* back on the wagon. I gained 8 'pounds' over my week long vacation in Feb since I didn't log and didn't eat as well as I normally do (on purpose). When I got back I went back to my normal routine and those 8 pounds were gone in 4 days.

wow! well i sure hope i can lose from my week off like you did! thx for the tips
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Drink water, eat well-balanced (calorically and nutritionally) meals, and get some exercise. Your body doesn't need a "cleanse" - it does that naturally and it can do a better job if you treat it right. Just get back on track!
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Dust, mop, straighten.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I have this thing called a shower, complete with body wash and a pouf.

But seriously, cleanses are pointless and a waste of money. Just keep a calorie deficit and exercise.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Welp, I lowered my carbs to around 50 grams a day for 5 days. Then I started carbloading. ( Part of a new diet/ workout routine I just started) Didnt mean to clense myself but apparently all the fiber I was eating wanted out of me... It was a good day at work.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I usually take the news paper to the toilet. I'm almost always completely cleansed when I get to the classifieds. Cleanses can be very important.. especially on squat day.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    body : drink water, bathe in water w/ soap

mind : music, novels

car : detergent, water, towel, tire spray

dog : water, shampoo, towel, patience

cat : i ain't cray
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Coffee seems to work just fine for me

129865_o.gif
  • Dremak1
    Dremak1 Posts: 18
    Options
    LOL
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Grilled meat, lots of vegetables. Some fruit and nuts. Minimal, but some, dairy in the form of greek yogurt. I rarely eat any bread or sweets when I'm trying to reduce water weight/bloating. After a day or two I feel completely refreshed. Coffee helps too :P I drink ENOUGH water but I do not OVER CONSUME water.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I always tend to feel a little "stopped up" after a few days of eating outside my diet restrictions- I find that one good breakfast of dried prunes (they really are yummy if you like sweet stuff!) will take care of it for me! :drinker:
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    wash, rinse repeat? Oh..wrong clense.

eat healthy...done.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Drinking lots of water, exercise and sticking to plenty of healthy fruit and veggies xx