91 pounds down so far (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I'm so glad you posted this. You are an inspiration! You know you are going to get a bunch of friend request now! We all want to have you as an inspiration!!
  • georgieki
    georgieki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done - love the hair btw!!!
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW! I wouldn't have recognized you! Excellent! I also LOVE your new hair-do! :D
  • Godismine06
    Options
    Can u give me some pointers, please
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • candie33
    candie33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation....Do you have any tips or advice for people who are trying to get where you are? Congratulations, u look great!
  • Manjobug
    Manjobug Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is some amazing results! Congratulations! :)
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an absolutely amazing transformation...fair play.
  • jessicajourneyhealth
    jessicajourneyhealth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!! You loke amaaaaaaazing !!!!
  • BluEyezzz
    Options
    OMG! You look great! You must feel just as great.
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e.!!!!! Awesome pics. Thank you so much for sharing. :) Great inspiration
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING. I'd love to know your story. This is truly inspiring!
  • xvure
    xvure Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome! You look like a completely different person! :D
  • focus2bfit
    focus2bfit Posts: 201
    Options
    Very impressive . . . keep up the good work!
  • Oceangirl41
    Oceangirl41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you were very pretty and had an awesome personality before. I see nothing embarrassing about that. You are still the same person, just less weight. Being fat should never be embarrassing. Are you saying that fat people are embarrassing? Thats a very terrible message to send to anyone. You are a very pretty, strong, obviously focused girl to lose that much weight and you are an inspiration to many. The initial comment about "embarrassing is wrong". Keep up the great work!
  • casseyleinen
    Options
    :happy: You should be so proud of yourself!! U look great!!
  • jalemap
    jalemap Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OMG - you look fantastic. I am so impressed and motivated. Please tell me how long it took for you to loose the weight and how many calories you ate, etc. I've lost 40 pounds so far. Only people who haven't seen me in forever even notice though. I have only 30 more to go and then it should be very noticeable. Please let me hear from you. I'm Pam, posted name is Jalemap.
  • sunkist82
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey....want to lose 25lbs. Seeing blogs like this with pics helps me to stay focused and motivated!! You look grrrrrrreat girl, keep it up!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look wonderful, young and healthy :)
  • messybessie1
    Options
    Waaahhh, you look so gorgeous! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!