New and Loving it!

Options
This diet program rocks!!! I'm an IT Manager so my daily exercise routine is slim to none....I've started eating healthier and keeping an eye on my calorie and proper fat intake and have shed 7.7lbs, in 7 days. I'm 31, 6ft. husband and father of three boys, and started at 241lbs. today I weighed in at 233.3. In one week my energy levels have increased, it's amazing....cant wait to continue towards my target body weight. I have tried different diets in the past, and bar none, this one is literally melting fat off my body.....I do what the "Beyond Diet" video says... watch your bad fat intake and stay away from the processed foods. I'm so excited! Thanks for creating this site and letting people like me be a part of it.:smile:

Regards,

James

Replies

• daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah I really like this diet program too- I started last week, Im a stay at home now from just having my baby 5 months ago and Ive already lost 5 pounds! I work out in the morning and I feel great- minus the soreness from working out haha! Beats weight watchers- I was doing that before I came on here and I wasnt losing anything!
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh Btw congrats on the 7.7 pounds you've lost! Thats awesome!
  • saraa281
    saraa281 Posts: 11
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!
  • majakolt
    majakolt Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks.