man VS Food

Options
eleslie1989
eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
so im on the exercise bike while watching tv and this programme Man VS Food is on. i thought it would make me want something sweet but in all honestly it has made me feel queezy!! surely the food and crazy portion sizes are not real?

if anyone needs put off food take a look at this programme!

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I always wonder what he does to work it off.
  • eleslie1989
    eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    surey he works it off with the effort it must take to chew and consume that much, its horrific!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love Adam! I know he changed it to man vs food nations so he doesn't do the crazy challenges anymore, other people do them.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched the show since I've started dieting. I'll have to watch and see if my envy has diminished :laugh:
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have only seen a couple episodes, I can't watch any food shows, I get super hungry. Even the terrible TLC shows about the super morbidly obese... I start drooling when they show what they eat in a day. I need some buttery toast too!

However, of the few episodes I've seen, I've made a goal in life, and that is to complete the grilled cheese challange.

http://meltbarandgrilled.com/melt-challenge/

Unfortunatly I don't like french fries, so that will be a tough part.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    that show is so gross but i some times wish they would say how many calories are in that food. that would be interesting to me any way
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I love that show!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    my ex used to love that show....i remember i sat thru a couple episodes (it was marathon or something) and he had gained about 30 lbs over the course of the eps
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    that show is fun to watch! When he takes on a steakhouse challenge, I always think "mmm... steak."
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i get jealous..some of that food looks SOOO great, but im surprised he hasnt died yet..im sure he works it off some way..diners, drive ins and dives makes me jealous and hungry too..i guess thats why i dont watch them much anymore :wink:
  • smokinjackd
    smokinjackd Posts: 341
    Options
    I loveeeee that show, most of what he eats is meat heavy, mmmmm, me carnivore.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Love that show :heart:
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    not trying to be rude but adam richman grosses me out to the max... not because he keeps growing and growing but bc of the way he eats... its just disturbing to me..

adam-richman-glutton-4.jpg
  • motox138
    motox138 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HAHA Yea, Ive noticed they always have Man VS. Food or the food channel on at 24 Fitness! lol Im sweating my butt off and staring at food and drinks lol All I end up thinking about is what I'll be making for dinner. Horrible.....
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I also love that show! I wonder what type in health insurance he has...

Kitchen Nightmares is another show that makes me lose my appetite.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    my ex used to love that show....i remember i sat thru a couple episodes (it was marathon or something) and he had gained about 30 lbs over the course of the eps
    lol I marathoned this show too a while ago and really did notice his weight gain over the seasons...terrifying thought ....to eat like that........ugh.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That doesn't even compare to "Epic Meal Time" on YOUTUBE!!!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Adam Richman is very very charming, funny and intelligent on the show, and I enjoy his wit, but the show is very deeply disturbing. It's almost impossible NOT to take it seriously..I can't help but think of the amount of starvation in this world when I see him engage in such gluttony.

That said, if you add him or ' like' him on Facebook, he's quiet an arrogant little p***k.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I love that show. While at times I get a little nauseas with some of the challenges, I like hearing about the different restaurants for ideas when we travel.

Sure makes me not want to eat for a while!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I love that show...but definitely doesnt buy into the whole "everything in moderation" tag..but oh well...has given us some awesome ideas on where to dine..next stop..Hot and Juicy crawfish..mmm..mmm...mmmm