Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I started the program this morning.

I did everything I was supposed to:
-completed workout 1
-weighed/measured; and
-prepared my meals according to the 7 day kick start plan!!

Here I go! I am a huge fan of Jillian and have had success in the past with her dvd's and books. Is anyone else starting the program? I would also like to hear from those that are currently doing the program or who have completed it? I am open to any tips/suggestions. I would like to lose at least 25 lbs in the next 90 days!! :happy:

Replies

• brittfred89
    Options
    I just started it today too!! I'm very excited about it! Hopefully i lose at least 20 pounds! :)
  • valex024
    valex024 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 today. So far I really like it. Hard to whimp out seeing on how it is only 30minutes. But don't be fooled...it's 30 Jillian Michaels minutes! She makes you work.

I am following the Body Revolution meal plan. MFP has my protein much lower and calories higher. I am sticking with Jillian, but using MFP to log and for support. I find that I stick with a computerized food journal better than the journal that comes with the JM plan.

Best of luck to you on the program!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    good luck! Let us know how it is!
  • amymimi12
    amymimi12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Keep us posted... I'm trying to decide if it's worth the investment :)
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Yeah, good luck and please keep us posted as you progress! I would love to have the workout DVDs, but i'm having a hard time convincing myself to spend the money!
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer is one of the people in the video! :-)
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm starting when I get home from work today! I weighed this morning and I'll take a couple of photos when I get home. I'm not going to follow the meal plan strictly, although I plan to incorporate the clean eating better than I already do. Looking forward to it!
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I started week 8 today!!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I started Body Revolution today as well! Love Jillian's workouts. I just started doing her workouts about 2 months ago and am finally losing weight after two years of trying. I hate her for 30 minutes a day and then appreciate her the rest of the day lol Good luck to all of you!! I would like to hear about everyone's progress!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am just about finished with week 6 (half way!!!) and have lost 14 pounds and a ton of inches (including 4 inches from my waist)! We have a MFP group for those doing the program. Good luck! It is so much fun!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I am on Day 57 today.

Check out my blog>>>> phatsoslim.blogspot.ca
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options

That's really cool! Which one?
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I start Phase 2 today. I love the program. I can feel my body changing. good luck!
  • tanie1228
    Options
    hi all,

what is the program ya'll are speaking of..I know who she is, but what prgram or work-out are you doin?

Thanks,
    Tanie1228
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am finishing Ripped in 30 this week and Body Revolution is next!

Karen
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    hi all,

what is the program ya'll are speaking of..I know who she is, but what prgram or work-out are you doin?

Thanks,
    Tanie1228

its Jillian Micheals Body revolution program - its 90 days of metabolic training. it comes with 15 dvd's (there are 3 phases -each phase is 1 month long-5 dvd's for each phase). Its kinda like P90X but workouts are mostly only 30 mts each. here is link if your interested: http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    My end of week one is tomorrow! Love it so far!! Keep us posted and friend me for motivation and support!
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options

That's really cool! Which one?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1891261

He has nothing but fantastic things to say about the program! I trust him too, he's helped me lose almost 30 pounds so far!! :-)
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Is the meal plan pretty specific? I'm pescetarian, and am wondering if the diet part of the program could still work for me.
  • teach2121
    teach2121 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone! I also started the plan today...I did the workout this morning and i plan on doing the cardio in a little bit. I loved the workout!! JM is definitely no joke!!