I'll give it a try...

Options
I'm a 28 year old female, 5'1" and about 123lbs. Not bad- but not what I used to be at, say, 22. I'd like to get back to it by losing about 10 pounds of fat (maybe keeping some poundage by adding muscle). Hope this site makes it a little more foreseeable...because I hate working out. I need motivation!

Replies

• triviapanda
    Options
    This is a very nice tool I've used it in the past and had great success. Then I stopped and well......first place I looked to get back on the horse again.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Rachel, this site is great! Ive just lost 22 pounds through the month of march using this site and lots of cardio. Can't forget that part. Good luck with your success. Its great to have the support on here so if you would like mine, send me a friend request! Again, good luck!! -Billy Woo
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    You are almost the same as me (only younger). I am 40 yo and 5 ft tall. I started using this site in January and I was 124 lbs, wanting to get down to my "single" weight of 114. I am currently 119. I have been losing at a slow rate of about 1.5 lbs per month, but I feel great and can definitely tell the difference in my arms and waist. I watch my calorie intake and exercise daily. I run 3 days/ week, strength train 3 days / week (Firm videos) and attend a yoga class once/ week. This site has been a great help. Welcome and Good luck to you!
  • rachelkern
    Options
    Thanks for the well-wishes..I would love to lose some poundage off my arms :) It's one of my goals.