you can find motivation in the weirdest pleaces

Options
There is something about Mary.

So Dawn and I have been doing this for like a week now. We went to high school together and I was the skinny girl that everyone wanted to be like. Well, now... not so much. So I am more than twice my high school weight. So, you may ask, why is this under the motiviation and support? Well, we have a co-worker named Mary. She is of course, young- which we are not, and skinny- which we also are not. So, today we have asked Mary to come in a encourage us each day. Of course she is presently telling us the best way to lose weight. Now when we measured ourselves and realized that our heads are bigger than her waist it was slightly depressing. But over all it's awesome to know that she cares enough about us to be supportive even though she doesn't deal with weight problems herself.:laugh:

Replies

• juleep007
    juleep007 Posts: 12
    Options
    There is something about Mary.

So Dawn and I have been doing this for like a week now. We went to high school together and I was the skinny girl that everyone wanted to be like. Well, now... not so much. So I am more than twice my high school weight. So, you may ask, why is this under the motiviation and support? Well, we have a co-worker named Mary. She is of course, young- which we are not, and skinny- which we also are not. So, today we have asked Mary to come in a encourage us each day. Of course she is presently telling us the best way to lose weight. Now when we measured ourselves and realized that our heads are bigger than her waist it was slightly depressing. But over all it's awesome to know that she cares enough about us to be supportive even though she doesn't deal with weight problems herself.:laugh:
  • dpiggies24
    Options
    You also forgot to mention that yes, Mary is a size 3. We also seen her tan flat stomach and who knew that they still invented the belly button, which I have not seen since the 90's or could have been the later 80's. Yes, Mary is supportive and I thank her for that! We love you Mary......
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    good luck you guys!!!:flowerforyou: