Replies

• lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go!!!!!!
  • elongwa
    elongwa Posts: 5
    Options
    :happy: YAY! That is wonderful! I am close to leaving that zone too and really looking forward to that day.

Your post was just what I needed to recover from the Easter candy and keep myself on the path of exiting the 200 lb zone!
  • SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! You're making me feel extra happy!! :):heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wink:
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for your post! You have inspired me to work really hard for the next two months to join you at "Onederland!" Save me a ride! :happy:
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the One-derland gang! Sounds like we joined at the same time!
  • SuperSonz
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for your post! You have inspired me to work really hard for the next two months to join you at "Onederland!" Save me a ride! :happy:

I'll be waiting!
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I remember achieving that goal. Now I reach for 5 pounds at a time. I am happy for you. Keep the good work up!
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations, weigh in day tomorrow for me - 201 last week so hoping to join you below 200!
  • SuperSonz
    Options
    Huge congratulations, weigh in day tomorrow for me - 201 last week so hoping to join you below 200!

i'm excited to know what the results are!!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    woohoo! keep up the good work!! :wink:
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the good work!
  • cherry_bee
    cherry_bee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats! I need to lose a little over 2 pounds to be in the 100s, so hopefully it won't take me that much longer to get there :-)
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and cheers for never having to cross it again. I'm still staring down at 200. I hit 203 last Xmas before giving myself permission to take a little break. I'm about 6-7 pounds away from taking off all 40 pounds that "break" put on.
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I remember all to well that move to ONEderland, it is so freaking exciting. Congrats!!
  • LosingToRun
    Options
    That's so great! Congrats!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS...you rock! WTG! I hope to join you soon.
  • Atech007
    Atech007 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Like several others, I'm looking forward to getting below that 200 mark, also. Keep up the good work!!
  • mangotruck
    mangotruck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and dedication! I'm envious! Good luck and best wishes on your future goals!!!!
  • Ayla68
    Ayla68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Good job, congrats! I just did the same a little while ago !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!