Where do you buy your protein powder and what kind?

Options
I usually get it from amazon but I was wondering about other online sites that have amazing deals.

Where do you go? What do you get? What DONT you recommend?

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I generally by Gasperi Nutrition Myofusion.. In the old version, I've bought Chocolate Peanutbutter and plain chocolate.. both were really good.

This morning I just bought Myofusion Probiotic in Cinnamon Roll and it is really good. Mixes well and tastes like pretty good too.

Forgot to add: I buy mine at my gym... For a 2 pound tub its about 30 dollars.. or if it's on on sale, then its closer to 20.
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    At a store called Platinum Nutrition - I get Dymatize Elite Whey Protein - Gourmet Vanilla (might try chocolate next, or - if they got it - strawberry). I use it with water and sometimes in smoothies - YUMM
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I I use body fortress Advance protein and I get it at walmart. Its a really good deal and I haven't had any issues with this protein. I pay I believe 15.99 for a big tub
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart

Six Star Elite or Body Fortress. The latter is slightly cheaper. Chocolate for both.
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I buy mine at GNC, either the physical store or online. I use Promosil. It's a bit expensve at just under $50 for a 2 lb tub, but it only has 90 calories per scoop, and has 20g of protein. I usually mix it with water or skim milk on gym days. I was recomended Promosil because it has low calories per serving, and is great for people trying to loose weight and tone muscles. And the recomendation wasn't from the store, but from a really buff, toned guy friend. :)
  • cyncetastic
    cyncetastic Posts: 165
    Options
    I buy Gaspari Nutririon's Myofusion in the 5 lb container from bodybuilding.com.

Can't say enough for bb.com's prices, customer service, and shipping speeds! They've never let me down once!
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I got the Jillian Michaels pure protien at walmart, the vanilla cake flavor. I add 2 teaspoons of sugar free chocolate putting mix to make it chocolatey. I also heard of adding some mandarin orange slices and sugar free orange jello for a orange sherbet taste. Its a really good protien powder in my opinion. 210 calories with 1c 1% milk. Keeps me full at least 4 hours, too.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Costco, 40$ for 5lb's of whey isolate. Nothing ive seen competes with it in terms of protein/$.
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I go through a beachbody coach for my Shakeology and through a selling agent for my Nutrimeal/USANA products.
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    Try drugstore.com, too. They have good prices.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Trutein by tru science
    never anywhere else again
  • Angelbinick21
    Angelbinick21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Herbalife protein powder mixed with Herbalife healthy meal powder. Yummy and so good for you!
  • JhKd
    JhKd Posts: 20
    Options
    Costco, 40$ for 5lb's of whey isolate. Nothing ive seen competes with it in terms of protein/$.

X2

We get the vanilla and throw in a spoonful of cinnamon.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm on my very first tub of Myprotein and I got it from Holland & Barratts
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Costco..cytosport..
    $40 for 6lbs..been using it for years.
    Mixes great and can bake with it.
  • bmac1996acc
    Options
    Prosource.net

I get Bioquest Vectron Strawberry.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I buy mine on amazon as well and always get the optimum nutrition brand
  • bitesize786
    Options
    its all about dymatize!!!

i buy them from www.dymatize-uk.com

elite gorment during workouts

and casin before i go bed.

its amazing!! get such good results with these.

plus its the same brand that brock lesnar uses, for those of u who know who he is.
  • manospeed
    Options
    Usually I buy everything at www.bodybuilding.com. On occasion I'll hit GNC, but they are more expensive. I take two kinds of powder supplements. I take Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard (Double Rich Chocolate) and Nitro Core 24 (Cinnamon Roll). The Nitro Core 24 I take after my workout because it contains both protein and carbohydrates. The ON Whey Gold Standard I take throughout the day to supplement my diet.
  • Diamond241
    Options
    I use Body By Vi. It's a try sorb protein. Tastes DELICIOUS!!