Indoor exercise

Options
What can I do indoors that doesn't require much equipment, i can look up most videos on youtube and whatnot but was wondering what was good and actually works indoors, also hoping to burn a few calories for dinner as I don't have many left (14) and short of 10 green beans and a strawberry I'm not sure what I can have!

Replies

• ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Anything? Any videos or anything anyone can recommend?
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Exercise works. Period. The type of exercise you do depends on your level of fitness and what you like to do. Some people like regular aerobics, step aerobics, indoor walking, circuit training, jump rope, etc.

If you are going to do strength training at home, you're going to have ti invest in dumbbells or resistance bands.

If you want Youtube videos, try looking at the Spark People channel. They have short workouts.

Also look into Bodyrock.TV
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post a similar topic. I workout at home. I have a treadmill and am getting ready to start the 1st day of week 3 couch to 5K and I do Jillian Michaels 30day ripped, Firm videos, Kickboxing on demand. I'm getting a little bored with my routine and am looking to switch it up. Get yourself some weights and Walmart (if there is one around you) usually has great videos for anywhere from $10-$20.