BODY BY V SHAKES

Options
Does anyone have any good recipes for the body by V shakes or any kind of filling smoothie?

Replies

• Lknva
    Lknva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    get the trop 50 low calorie OJ and some fat free vanilla frozen yogurt, whatever fresh or frozen fruits you'd like. Put some fruit and ice in the blender, then add your shake mix, a litle bit of frozen yogurt for texture, and just a splash *like a half cup) of the low cal OJ so it isnt too terribly thick. Blend and enjoy! :)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    A bunch of people I know just started this program. Has anyone else good success on it? Stories please!
  • sarahface24
    sarahface24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt recommend the program because they are a dishonest company. they have been caught red handed using photos(before/afters) of people who worked hard, and lost weight on their own, NOT using the program as proof of their "success on the program". when asked to take the photos down they ignored them. not cool.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt recommend the program because they are a dishonest company. they have been caught red handed using photos(before/afters) of people who worked hard, and lost weight on their own, NOT using the program as proof of their "success on the program". when asked to take the photos down they ignored them. not cool.

Wow that's pretty crappy. My husband trains at a gym for kickboxing and the trainer is now pushing this 90 day challenge. I ask for other peoples stories because according to them they are losing weight. My husband sees them weekly and says they have. I find it weird that 1 shake a day could make that much of a difference.