trying to loose 20 pounds any suggestions?

Options
so, ive lost some weight, but im kind of stuck right now, i do cardio and watch what i eat, i do have hypothyroidism wich it kind of sucks because it makes it harder, but does anyone has any suggetions, diets or any information that would help me proceed with my weight loss?

Replies

• asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am in the same exact boat as you. Stuck... have hypothyroid (mild), need to lose 20 more lbs. I know if we added more weights it supposed to help. I try to do weights but I do not go to a gym so just don't pump iron like some people do. I just do a little bit of dumbells. I feel kind of bummed out I gained back 5 lbs. that I had lost when I first started this MFP. My husband has lost 20 lbs and he has been on it a lot shorter time period than me!
  • sariana
    sariana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    good thing im not the only one, it sucks because in my house no one has that problem and they just tell me to do more cardio but i just stay suck in the same place and in the last week i did gain 5 pounds i almost cried lol , and with the weights i was also doing weights at the gym and stopped them because i wasnt loosing anything so right now im sticking to cardio, im not overweight because i do try real hard but it comes to the point i get tired of it , i wish there was some kind of special diet i could do ! and good luck with you 20 pounds off goal :)