Fiber One Bars!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Can I just say......YUMMY!! I had avoided these for awhile. Not sure why because I really like Fiber One cereals. Anyway, I recently tried all 3 flavors of these bars and am addicted and have all 3 around now for whatever mood I am in (whether it be chocolate, PB or caramel). Good stuff! I think my fav is the oats n chocolate because of the dark chocolate pieces!! I just had one for an afternoon snack.

Don't be afraid to try them! They also have 9 g of fiber. I know it will keep me satisfied until dinner.

Ciao!
Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Can I just say......YUMMY!! I had avoided these for awhile. Not sure why because I really like Fiber One cereals. Anyway, I recently tried all 3 flavors of these bars and am addicted and have all 3 around now for whatever mood I am in (whether it be chocolate, PB or caramel). Good stuff! I think my fav is the oats n chocolate because of the dark chocolate pieces!! I just had one for an afternoon snack.

Don't be afraid to try them! They also have 9 g of fiber. I know it will keep me satisfied until dinner.

Ciao!
    Tami
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    That is exactly what I have been doing. Every time I would go to the store I would see them, I would pick up the package look over it and put it back down thinking, that is not much food for a hundred plus calories! but I guess since their is a lot of fiber in them its not quantity its denseness that counts. I'm going to definitely try these now. They probably be great for eating right before my 3 1/2 hour classes! Thanks Tamim!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    That is exactly what I have been doing. Every time I would go to the store I would see them, I would pick up the package look over it and put it back down thinking, that is not much food for a hundred plus calories! but I guess since their is a lot of fiber in them its not quantity its denseness that counts. I'm going to definitely try these now. They probably be great for eating right before my 3 1/2 hour classes! Thanks Tamim!

That is exactly what I would do! 140 calories seemed high for a "snack"...but they are really good and are satisfying and even curb my "candy bar" craving. Sometimes I have one for a light breakfast right after the gym. Or they are great for afternoon snack or even a night time snack. Enjoy!
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    the peanut butter is my favourite!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    PB is my favorite! I love them! I don't keep them around too much because I don't have any self control!
    We call them fart bars. :laugh: Thanks to the fiber! Drink lots of water to help with any after effects. lol
  • TamTastic
    Options
    We call them fart bars. :laugh: Thanks to the fiber! Drink lots of water to help with any after effects. lol

Haha, I call them (and anything else with lots of fiber) my "colon cleansers" HEHE! Yes, I have been having lots of interesting results lately of eating lots of fiber. I do drink plenty of water though, which helps!! :wink: :drinker: