New here

Options
I'm a 36 year old mom to 3 kids, ages 15,11, and 2. I'm addicted to coca cola and ice cream and I dont exercise much and now its catching up. I'm 5'7" and almost 200 pounds, I would like to lose between 30-50 pounds and really need help and support.

Replies

• tngfordisney
    Options
    Hey pricessyork,

Welcome.

Rick
  • Lisaclough6
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal Princessyork! I have never been a big dieter so keeping food journals and exercise logs was a real chore for me when I joined last month to lose a few pounds and try and progress in my toning. I have pushed myself to log in and track it both on the computer and my phone app, once a day and 2 things to note: 1. I really was ALL over the place in food and exercise so this has forced me to see it and help align my habits and behaviours. 2. It makes my goals a reality because it is no longer just me saying them and failing them and re-starting them myself! When I generate the reports I feel inspired to do better and keep the bars at the GOOD levels :).

I bet your husband already thinks you look great 'naked' but as a woman, I also know you have to feel it from the inside too! So, good luck and keep it going. If you need to chat or have any questions, please feel free to connect with me!

Lisa (from Canada).