Weird things you do

Options
jennapony
jennapony Posts: 73 Member
Cold fruit hurts my teeth so if I take and apple (or whatever) out of the fridge I sit with it between my legs for a while before I eat it to warm it up.

Doesn't seem strange at to me, but when my brother came downstairs and saw me he was definitely confused lol

So I am wondering what things do you do that may seem weird to a passerby?

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I won't sit with my back to the door when I'm in a restaurant. If there is more than one door, I position myself where I can see them both.

JM
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Before I go to bed, I have to cut my tv on (if its been off) and set it on timer, turn my back to it and go to sleep. I cant sleep unless the tv is on.
  • alicialiken
    alicialiken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I try to drink as much water as I possibly can at work. (at least 6 glasses) Due to this, I have to use the restroom like every half hour!! I'm sure my co-workers think I'm crazy by now :laugh:
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....I eat the same thing for b-fast and lunch daily.....sometimes 3x a day..I hate variety..I hate food that is wet or slimmy..I like everything dry and over coked :ohwell:
    what that TMI :indifferent:

Im also not a fan of going out to eat/restaurant...would prefer to cook or stay in and order
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    At least it wasn't a banana.