Starting again...

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm not new to MFP, just started a new account. I also never really utilized the community before. I want to be the last time I "Start Over"... at least in respect to my weight. I've done it before, I can do it again.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community. I'm hoping it will help keep me accountable.

Rosie

Replies

• tngfordisney
    Options
    Hi heretic0coy,

I seem to start again every week.

rick
  • anniefrog
    Options
    Hi Rosie! This is my first time using MFP. I'm not all that good at keeping up every day with posting. Maybe we can keep each other accountable. Ann
  • lastchance12
    Options
    Hey!
    so this is my second time "starting over" , though i am really motivated this time. I realized that is had to be now, or i would be going shopping again & soon..but not in a good way. I really started slacking Nov. of last year and went down hill since. Gained back a total of 15-20lbs back and realized i can no longer fit in to my clothes. I simply refuse to buy bigger clothes (seeing as i got rid of my bigger clothes when i lost) So would like to help & receive motivation as well. No more excuses, time to just do it. Also realized i hate having to lose weight, that i already lost and was just too lazy to maintain it. Its such a bummer.

Good luck on your weight goals from the girl who can barely fit into her works pants.....for now :D
  • controllingstatic
    Options
    Haha! I know the feeling! I lost like 40lbs and threw out all my fat clothes. I've slowly regained in all and have been buying clothes as I need them. I started a new job and needed dress pants... 2 pairs, thats it till I lose some weight.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. I've yo-yo'd my whole life. I'd love for you to add me so we can support each other. Good luck to you.
  • shanewo
    shanewo Posts: 10
    Options
    I think accountability is so important so this may be just what you need. :) Best of luck to you!
  • Sgenno23
    Sgenno23 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey everyone. Im starting over agian in the sence of my DIET life... tried Atkins and lost 15lbs.... gained three back cause i decided to take a break... I need my motivation again. Totally annoyed with my eating habbits and needs support and ideas that are easy enough to put into motion. Im a mom of a 1 1/2 yr old and am busy with him.... so i would like someone with realistic ideas on excersize and food choices... PLEASE help