You know we all do it!!!

Options
sallywilson06
sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
I have always had this in the back of my mind especially when I am working out that I cannot wait till I lose the lb's, and run into the Jerk that made my life hell and wait for their Jaws to drop when they see how great I look.. (That is my ultimate payback)!!! Not only that but to be completely happy and confident..

I think that everyone has a little devious AH HAH moment and they have some sort of drive that puts a smile on their face when they can show the people that have treated them badly because of physical characteristics that they can and do lose the weight and look great and do it by themselves.

Tell me about your workout drive (other than being healthy, that is the ultimate goal here for everyone hopefully).. Who do you want to run into to prove wrong or just plain shock and why? Whats your secret motivation??

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Everyone in my office laughed when I told them that I used to be a highly ranked X-country runner and swimmer. Now I want to get back to that.
  • sallywilson06
    Options
    Everyone in my office laughed when I told them that I used to be a highly ranked X-country runner and swimmer. Now I want to get back to that.

You will!! Good luck on your journey and keep in mind that you are doing this for yourself!!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

You will!! Good luck on your journey and keep in mind that you are doing this for yourself!!

Thanks. I doubt I will get back to my peak of 3% body fat lol...but being able to run a 5k again will be great lol.
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Myself. I want to feel somewhere near sexy again! There's so much thruth to the saying "you don't know what you've got til it's gone". I always thought I was "fat" even when I wasn't anywhere near it! I just want to look and feel good about myself on a daily basis. Be confident and secure again.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I never had an issue with the weight thing, but I did thoroughly enjoy the time my ex-BF walked into a store were I worked to find me wearing a wedding ring and about 6 months pregnant.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Extra motivation for me this past December was a high school reunion (I used to live in South America).
    Last time I saw most of these people was almost 20 years ago and some of them saw me at my highest (155) about 4 years ago and made some sarcastic comments about how it was a matter of time for me to lose the good figure I had in high school.
    I got what I wanted to accomplish when their jaws literally dropped. Everyone asking how come I looked so much better now than when I was in high school and those that make the comments 4 years ago could not believe I lost so much weight.

It sounds vain but I was pretty happy.
  • sallywilson06
    Options
    Extra motivation for me this past December was a high school reunion (I used to live in South America).
    Last time I saw most of these people was almost 20 years ago and some of them saw me at my highest (155) about 4 years ago and made some sarcastic comments about how it was a matter of time for me to lose the good figure I had in high school.
    I got what I wanted to accomplish when their jaws literally dropped. Everyone asking how come I looked so much better now than when I was in high school and those that make the comments 4 years ago could not believe I lost so much weight.

It sounds vain but I was pretty happy.

That's what I want.. good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!