Anybody else get led astray by the Easter bunny?

Options
2»

Replies

• Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Not by the Easter Bunny, but by the awesome cooks in my family...I need a family that can't cook :)

AGREE!!!!!!
  • lrkidd
    lrkidd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!! With 5 kids and a grandson how can you not?????
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Guilty! but felt like crap after 2 chocolate caramel cabury eggs. Then I had some celery and carrots and felt A LOT better. Just more motivation to moderate junk food consumption.

Same this kinda stuff used to make me feel sooooo good, now I feel horrible for a couple of days! Didnt stop me stuffing my face mind you.... damn you bunny...
  • loves_jc
    loves_jc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The whole weekend was a bust, but today I got out there and burned my 1600 cals. No more celebrating my saviors risen day. back on track.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Yeah, he told me the ears had negative calories! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Icedancer94
    Icedancer94 Posts: 108
    Options
    Majorly. Not sorry :-D
  • smousley
    smousley Posts: 60
    Options
    I did really well all day, and then I saw the chocolate mousse cake for dessert. Haha. After two small pieces I had to go home so I wouldn't eat the whole thing! ;)
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes.....damn rabbit.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Not as much as usual, but yes. Can't wait to hit the gym after work in about 3 hours.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Nope, it was all me! I bought it and gobbled it up!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yes, turns out it's just a guy in a costume. He has a panel van parked behind the mall. Oh the horror.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I was led astray by the Easter bunny...my mom did it. LOL. It was one hell of a weekend for food. Captain D's on Friday (we eat it once a yr on good friday so i indulged), yummy huge breakfast sat and sun since my hubby's family was in town, potato salad and deviled eggs on Sunday along with 1 1/2 pcs of strawberry-banana tort, 2 reeses peanut butter eggs, and 5 jelly beans.
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OMG Yes! I was doing good resisting buying candy till Saturday night when both DH and only child insisted we needed Easter Candy. And then my neighbor left me some Peeps on the back porch (my fav!) Oh well...today is a new day.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    that bunny shafted me in the *kitten*! lol
    but serious though, pretty big set back when i weighed myself this morning. but i think i should back to where i was in 2-3 days *wistful sigh*
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    but serious though, pretty big set back when i weighed myself this morning. but i think i should back to where i was in 2-3 days *wistful sigh*

on a dirty mattress in the back of his panel van?

free-candy-van.jpg
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My peanut butter/chocolate craving I've been having lately should be taken care of for a good 3 months now...... :ohwell:
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Same! come onnnnnn water retention lol
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Guilty as well :blushing:

Delicious food, wine, chocolate and cake!!! Oh my!

But today I am back and feeling strong, eating healthy and looking forward to a big sweaty work out tonight!!
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes my Delicious enemy :noway:
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Not even the slightest bit. I also didn't feel the urge to pick up my one creme egg I used to eat each year.