Need Help Logging Something

Options
Hey ya'll! I found this pretty cool workout routine on Pinterest, but I have no idea how I would log it. Can ya'll help me out a little? Here is a list of what I did.

100 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
20 Tricep Dips
15 Squats
10 Lunges
20 Russian Twists
20 Standing Calf Raises (I stood on the edge of a step)
5 Push Ups (It's all I can do!!)
30 second Plank

I have all of them logged under my weigh lifting section to keep track, but I wass curious as to what I burned calorie wise. I know MFP is all estimates, but since I don't have an HRM, I would like to at least get an idea.

Thanks guys!! :)

Replies

• lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would say log it under calisthenics (either vigorous or light depending on how much effort you put in while doing them). Just my best guess...
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Diddo or if you have a HRM wear that.. I have one and love it.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Buy a freakin' HRM already.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Log it as light calasthenics, that is what I did until I was able to get my HRM.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Buy a freakin' HRM already.

I am poor...people with money don't seem to understand the concept of saving money and not being able to buy things that would be considered "extra" stuff that is not really needed. My bills come first, then gas, then groceries, then sometimes maybe something extra if I'm lucky, but my student loans usually take care of the rest of things. I pretty much have about 5 dollars in my account by the time the end of the month comes around....