46 pounds gone (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    U look great sweetie. Is there any pointers u could give me to help me stay on tract .
  • lcgoss
    lcgoss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome. . . I have lost just about that too. . . you are inspiring!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!!!! Congrats! Very inspiring!
  • breeves25
    breeves25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    U look great sweetie. Is there any pointers u could give me to help me stay on tract .

Just try and stay focused its not easy and it takes a ton of will power (at least it did for me) MFP has been my main support system (along with my family) Having friends on here that are doing what you are doing, and are supporting you helps a lot!! Wish there was more advice i could give. Good luck on your journey! Just take it one day at a time!
  • kristinabunton
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wonderful u look amazing.
  • tngfordisney
    Options
    Inspiring...Thank you.

Rick
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    You look great. I have also been doing random Jillian Michaels dvd's. They seem to be working great so far. Keep up the great work!!

Amy
  • flong1975
    flong1975 Posts: 56
    Options
    This was perfect timing for the extra boost I needed - I was 192 in January 5' 7" - you look great!!! LOVE the blouse too. Were can I get one?
  • breeves25
    breeves25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This was perfect timing for the extra boost I needed - I was 192 in January 5' 7" - you look great!!! LOVE the blouse too. Were can I get one?

Thanks :smile: I bought that at Maurices (my favorite) Good luck with your weight loss!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Way to go!
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!