11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• jmarshman
    jmarshman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Thanks for leading!
    John
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • ASTRIDR24
    Options
    Hi I'm new... I like the way you think! How much can I possibly loose by May 19,12!?!?!? I have a trip! I need motivation!!! :wink:
    6185445 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here and would love to be a part of the challenge!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    This really sounds like a lot of fun, count me in!
  • tanman18
    tanman18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun - would love to join, hope I can keep up :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this if there is room for me =)
  • jkcavb
    jkcavb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I think this will be a great challenge! Thanks for putting it together.
  • kevsprincess
    Options
    I'm game!
  • Sheri3851
    Sheri3851 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this challenge! Sounds like a great motivation.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Welcome Welcome!!

PLEASE bare with me...those of you that have sent me friend requests last night and today....haven't had a chance yet to get through them yet but I will soon! And get your names added!!

Here is the link to the GOOGLE SPREADSHEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwpwv3WAfMddF9zd2oyNHlPWnlqdG5SM2JhNG8yUUE&pli=1#gid=0

All that is on there now is names - So Everyone who has signed up and sent me "friend request" should be on it (aside from those of you that have just sent me requests - I'll add you soon....I promise!!)

SO CHECK for YOUR NAME! If its missing and you've friended me, let me know via message. If you haven't sent me a "friend request" then do or your name won't get added.

The spreadsheet is "view only" (except for Team Leaders" once they are added) All #'s will be plugged by me or them.

This will be the link to the Spreadsheet throughout the competition (most likely) and will have columns that correspond to the challenges and days. So Always keep an eye on it and make sure your #'s are getting posted correctly - let me know if I've missed something once we get started.

Glad to have you all on board!! Your patience is MUCH appreciated while I'm getting it all set up! And Never hesitate to ask questions if you have them!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I don't know who is going to be on my team yet but we are going to kick butt! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Anderia....You plan to kick butt? This too is my plan. You should start praying we are on the same team, or look out! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: (Where's the mighty angel smiley?) 0 :) 0:) 0:)

I couldn't let this go without a comment!! I LOVE your competitive side...but it is I you must look out for!! I think I'll have to pit you guys separate to keep it extra fun....Orrrr actually put you together...we might all have our competition in that!! You girls Rock!!
  • akitt1207
    akitt1207 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This challenge looks pretty intense! I'd love to join!
    I'll friend you now.
  • chantelleldavis
    chantelleldavis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm down. I'm new to this website but me and my friend are really pushing to each lose 30 pounds and I'm pretty sure she will want to do it too. will talk to her tonight and see if she is interested and ill get her up on here
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Alright I'm down. I'm new to this website but me and my friend are really pushing to each lose 30 pounds and I'm pretty sure she will want to do it too. will talk to her tonight and see if she is interested and ill get her up on here

If you guys both decide to do it - let me know - but "friend" me so I can add you - and then message me direct and I can make a note to put you on the same team once we go into teams.
  • sweetpik
    sweetpik Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to something like this but am intrigued and excited for a challenge :) I'd love to join!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I don't know who is going to be on my team yet but we are going to kick butt! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Anderia....You plan to kick butt? This too is my plan. You should start praying we are on the same team, or look out! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: (Where's the mighty angel smiley?) 0 :) 0:) 0:)

Ohhhhh those are fighting words!...Unless you are on my team....lmao! You are going D...O...W...N! And why would I need to pray when I already know I'm going to kick some butt!! Don't lose any sleep thinking about ways to beat me..heehehehee
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options

Ohhhhh those are fighting words!...Unless you are on my team....lmao! You are going D...O...W...N! And why would I need to pray when I already know I'm going to kick some butt!! Don't lose any sleep thinking about ways to beat me..heehehehee

Yes! I am definitely going D...O...W...N! on the scale, the pant size, and the regrets! Who's going down with me? haha