• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,438 Member
    bump to try!!
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 260 Member
    bump
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Ok, can everyone help me out? I want to try the recipe and would like to experiment as a rice substitution or in place of meat in chili as I am reading everyone's posts. I'm very confused as to what section of the grocery store would I find this in? Does it come in a box or a bag (so I know what I'm looking for)? And is any one brand better then another?
  • Cacwells
    Cacwells Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks!! These look great!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    bump
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Bump and thanks!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Thanks for posting. I have quinoa in the cupboard and didn't like it when I made it plain. Can't wait to try this.
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Ok, can everyone help me out? I want to try the recipe and would like to experiment as a rice substitution or in place of meat in chili as I am reading everyone's posts. I'm very confused as to what section of the grocery store would I find this in? Does it come in a box or a bag (so I know what I'm looking for)? And is any one brand better then another?

In my store its in several different places. In the area with rice, and it is in a box, then there is another place where there is a stand full of different Bobs Red Mill items and he has one and it is in a bag. Then in the health-food section there is some more in a box. good luck! I can't tell the difference in the brands. I usually get the Bob's Red Mill one though.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    I'm a noob so bear with me.... What is the pizza sauce for? Dipping? And what is quinoa? Is it like grits or cream of wheat?
  • hymiesmom1
    hymiesmom1 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks! What a unique way to use quinoa! I'm always looking for new ways to prepare it!
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    bump
  • cuddles74
    cuddles74 Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for the recipe I will for sure try it :)
  • tilsgurl
    tilsgurl Posts: 11 Member
    BUMP! Sounds yummy.
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    BUMP... THANKS FOR SHARING
  • katielauren2001
    katielauren2001 Posts: 171 Member
    Is this low in carbs as well? :) I haven't seen anywhere near where I live that sells Quinoa :(
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Bump!
    Sounds great.:)
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Bump!!!!!
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    bump
  • VallyK
    VallyK Posts: 2