SAHM or New Mommy's?

Options
2»

Replies

• hrr002
    hrr002 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter almost 8 months ago and cannot believe how hard it is to take off this extra weight. I am not a stay at home mom, but I could still use all the support I can get! ADD ME PLEASE!! I am new to this and still not sure how everything works!
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • jplentl
    jplentl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a new mom (02/14/2012) and am looking to lose the baby weight. I am looking for some support too. :) Add me please.
  • millercn3
    millercn3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie on here and just had a baby 5 months ago too !
  • daniejarvis
    Options
    Oh tell me about it- I really didnt gain that much being pregnant, I was one of those pregnant girls who puked all day everyday! It was awful, I think it actually got better when I was 8 1/2 months along haha! I gained weight when I stopped breastfeeding and me not working - I started to binge alot, Im a huge night time/early in the morning eater and when i got bored. Two weekends ago I saw a picture of myself at the Zoo with my husband and baby and I about DIED- came home and weighed myself and I was bigger than Ive ever been- bigger than when I was pregnant. That was my changing point. Ive lost 5 pounds so far and I know its not much but its closer to my goal weight! Ahhh I cant wait to meet it. Im so motatived and this website and the people are encouraging! I just love it! Yeah I just added you! We can all do this together!
  • daniejarvis
    Options
    Added you ladies!
  • ktrauzzi
    ktrauzzi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a not quite 11 month old. I lost all my baby weight and then very quickly gained it all back. I am trying very hard to lose it and more importantly keep it off! Feel free to add me.
  • shannonthegreek
    Options
    Hi everyone! I too am new to this site and am a SAHM to a 1 and 2 year old. D
    Feel free to add me...and we can support each other :)