Motivate you, Read the Blueprint

Options
BuckeyeBoi
BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
Studies have shown that if you can see yourself doing something over a period of time before you ever attempt it you will be successful! The inner image is something that you get down on the inside of you, whether thru a pic of your ideal body type or the outfit you might wanna rock. When building a home you have to have a blueprint. It s the plans of your desired end. It shows every step that you have to take to get to desired end! This blueprint has many stages, 1st rough, 2nd rough and 3rd is the final punch list. This shows you exactly where your gonna be and when. Sometimes because humans are involved you have to make adjustment s to the plan but thats not a big deal considering that at the end you arrive at your Destiny. I challenge you put your thoughts to paper, sketch out a plan but also add picture to give yourself something to keep inside your mind... Go for it and fulfill your dreams! Brian

Replies

• Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good stuff Brian! Where's your sketch???
  • lrstee727
    Options
    Love it...can' wait to draw out my blueprint! Thanks for the awesome motivation!
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Good stuff Brian! Where's your sketch???
    I have many blueprints for my life... Where do you think Business plans came from?
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Read one of the many many articles about habits of successful people and that was one of them. I think this is solid advice. Thanks for sharing. =)