New to MFP and looking for motivation and inspiration!

Options
HI!! I'm almost 31 and I've been married to my husband for just about fourteen years! We have one daughter that is our own personal miracle. She was conceived after over eleven years of trying and we're totally blessed. I've got a LOT of weight to lose. I've accomplished it once and gained just about all of it back with my pregnancy and afterwards! I'm just now getting motivated to do so! Postpartum was really tough there for a while! Anyway, I've let myself get to the heaviest that I've ever been and I'm determined to get it off!!!! I'd like to meet people that are doing the same! I love MFP so far! :)

Replies

• lrstee727
    Options
    I've been on here for about a week and everyone I have met so far is super great and very encouraging! Feel free to add me! Everyone needs motivation!
  • msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!!! That baby weight takes a toll on you! My youngest daughter is 5 months and I am struggling to lose the pregnancy weight and then some-we can do this together momma. Friend request sent!
  • sensationallysassyt
    Options
    Hello beautiful ladies! I'm also new to MFP however it feels like i've met my weight loss soul mate with this program! Canceling my WW membership today! I'm finding the more active I am the more weight I lose! Add me ladies!