30DS JUST WANT SOME INFO

Options
HI EVERYONE I JUST STARTED DAY 1 ON 30 DS AND MAN MY LEGS ARE HURTING SO BAD. I AM IN THE 250 RANGE IN WEIGHT AND JUST WANTED SOME FEEDBACK ON HOW IT HAS WORKED FOR YOU!!!!

Replies

• jtdink1121
    Options
    Hi, I just finished day 1 of the 30 day shred aswell. My legs, arms, and abs are super sore. It should get better with time. Dont give up and push through the pain. If you needd motivation feel free to add me, I will be doing it for 30 days straight.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I recently finished 30 days of 30DS and you get out of it what you put into it. It gets easier, so just keep at it! Unless, of course, you're in unbearable pain. But the soreness usually goes away and feel free to take a day break when you feel your body needs it.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7. I am down about 2 lbs and 4.5 inches in the six days. I have found it is easier (or at least to me) to keep going and do it every day. I took yesterday off and it killed me today. I think it is worth continuing. Good Luck!
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 220ish now I think, not used to pounds, but started around 245 on 30Ds, on to ripped in 30 now. Works good, just listen to your body, a little sore work though it, alot sore have a rest day. Took me about 12-14 days to do each level. Enjoy and good luck :o)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I did it all the way through once and am on my second round. I noticed great results with strength and endurance, and inches lost. I get soooo sore when starting each level, but it feels a lot better after the second or third day. You can also check out the 30DS success stories (lots of pics). They really motivated me to keep going
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 today. After my first 2 days on Level 1 I was so sore that I had to take a rest day the next day so my body could heal. It made day 3 sooo much better! I haven't been sore since!:)
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When I started the 30DS I was about 220, I'm 213 and moving on to Level 3 this week. The first 3 days are brutal, then it gets a bit better. Then Level 2 happens, and you are right back to being super sore again! I love it though!

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i'm in the middle of round 3 of the shred lvl 3. It's hard at first. It really is. especially if you're not used to working out. I had a rough time my first time around. I promise it does get easier. :)
  • AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first 30 days. Lost 4 lbs and at least 7 inches total(did not measure myself until 10 days in). I did every other day and ran on off days. I was so sore the first week I did it I could not walk up the steps so I took a day off and it was better after that. I have never been as sore as I was then. Now if I am not sore after a few days of doing it, I take that as my sign to start upping the weights. This time around I am not doing each level for 10 days I am alternating to a different level each day I do it, and adding in 30-60 mins of walking/running as well. Good luck you can do it! You will feel so great at the end of your 30 days!!!!