Hello....

Options
Hi I am Deborah I just joined a couple of days ago. I am very excited about this site and finally finding the tools like tracking calories and tracking exercise , to help me achieve my goals. It seems like its a constant battle with weight having a underactive thyroid. I workout out a lot, with boot camp and extra cardio, and strength training. Trying to find a good balance of proper foods to eat to maintain a healthy thyroid and keeping weight down is a constant challenge. I am determined to get to my ideal weight I am on my journey to success!

Replies

• katobow
    katobow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined minutes ago and am pleased that they have so many food to log. I found it by doing, of all things, a search for tomato paste nutritional values!
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on joining. :drinker:

It really is a great website that will help users meet their goals.:flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you! I just joined monday and am already seeing a difference! Good luck to you both!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to this awesome site .....and good luck on your journey to lose weight
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: