8 months, 84 pounds lighter and healthier! (sneak peak)

Options
1235»

Replies

• GreenTea703
    Options
    bump for my hardworking dedicated wifey poo
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    the transformation is amazing! x
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You both look great...Hope I and my husband can say the same in 8 months time!
  • Shambrocker
    Options
    I really need this message to encourage me. Thanks so much and look amazing. I was mentally there a couple months ago and then fell off the wagon when my brother got married. Today I started my dieting again and my goal was to just not eat anything with sugar in it. So far I have made it. Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to post my own after pics.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yay, awesome job!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 26 years young and I am currently at my smallest adult weight and I am NOT DONE by any means. As I continue my journey toward a healthier me, I can't help but notice a BIG QUESTION MARK. I went from a person who didn't even think about working out, losing weight, or getting healthy, because I thought it was too hard and I didn't want to fail. I have been told as long as I can remember that I am big boned, but really I WAS LAZY and ate things that I shouldn't eat, didn't think I could do it because I've been heavy all my life. After watching Chris Powell's amazing work on Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition; my husband and I couldn't help but get motivated. My husband and I knew it was time to make a change for the rest of our lives. If "they" could do it, then there's no excuse for us. And that is our attitude.

IF THEY CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT

I said it until I believed it. On Extreme Makeover WLE (Weight Loss Edition) we saw morbidly obese people take one year of their life and dedicate themselves to losing 200 pounds in the year. What's one year? When you gain back YEARS of life!! A year goes by so fast.

It has now been 8 months for us and I've lost 84lbs and my husband has lost 70lbs (and he's maintaining now).

I am watching my body change and I have NO CLUE what I will look like once I meet my goal weight! That's what makes this journey WORTH EVERY DAY! Time flies by so quickly, we're already in the month of April of the new year. This month will be over before you know it! So if you haven't made the committment to yourself, to make the change for the healthy life you deserve, PLEASE START TODAY BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT!

The only person holding you back from anything is yourself. You just have to believe in yourself and you WILL DO IT! And tell yourself that you will do it and believe it! I am so extremely proud of myself and my husband! I am not going to lie, it has not been easy, but it has DEFINITELY BEEN WORTH IT!!!

I want to Pay it Forward and tell the world the 'secret' to getting healthy. Everyone has that moment where they decide it's time to lose the weight, no more yo-yo diets, this time it WILL WORK!
    IT'S CALLED DETERMINATION.
    Are you determined to make this change a lifestyle? WHY NOT YOU?

Here are my measurements from August 1, 2011.
    NECK - 15
    WAIST - 43
    HIPS - 54
    here's a little more info about past MrsGreenTea703 =)
    XXL -Shirt
    20/22 - Pants
    STARTING BMI 40.1

Here are my measurements from April 1, 2012.
    NECK - 13.25
    WAIST - 31
    HIPS - 40.5
    here's a little more info about the new MrsGreenTea703 =)
    M/L -Shirt
    7/8 - Pants
    CURRENT BMI 27.1

beforeduringmaytomarch.jpg

beforeduringflowerdress-sm.jpg

180daysasofapril12012-sm.jpg

Are you determined to make this change a lifestyle? WHY NOT YOU?

It's official so MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! Chris Powell and Extreme Makeover WLE (weight loss edition) SEASON 2 PREMIERS ON SUNDAY JUNE 3rd at 9pm/8 Central on ABC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!