15 lbs DOES make a difference! (pics)

Options
I was feeling really discouraged about my weight loss because I worked so hard to lose 15 lbs but I wasn't SEEING any results! I focus on my stomach the most, because that's what I want to lose more than anything. It wasn't until I hung my 2012 Easter bunny picture up next my 2011 Thanksgiving picture that I actually SAW a change in my face! It looks thinner and not so round anymore. I am soooo excited now and motivated to keep up with my workouts and eating right! I know that I will see the results in my stomach too but to see it in my face feels wonderful.

So the moral of the story is don't give up because even a "small" change makes a huge difference! :heart:

15lbscopy-1.jpg

(SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE!)

Replies

• Jules_1111
    Options
    I see the difference! Congratulations! :)
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I deffinetly see a difference!

Keep at it girl, you can do it!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    you can really see it in your face. keep up the good work.
  • cbcw1964
    cbcw1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    great job~!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    yes it sure does! awesome! its not really such a "small difference" 15lbs is a big deal! WAY TO GO! the first 5lbs for me was enough to keep me going and going, ur doing awesome girl! keep it up!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That difference is quite noticeable. Well done!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    wonderful! YES, it DOES make a difference.
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    15lbs is fab hun you should be extremely pleased with yourself well done xxx:smile:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes,I can see a diference. Keep up the good work.
  • br04416
    br04416 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Keep up the good work. :)
  • MKloste
    MKloste Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For some reason the face is always the first to show I think. I just hit my 15 lbs lost when I weighed myself yesterday and as I can see some changes in my body, its the most noticable in my face. Keep up the hard work and you will get there. There are times I feel discougared too because my stomach is where I want to lose the most weight from and although I have gone down a pant size the fat just isn't coming off as quickly as I would like. Also try and add some strength exercises (that's what I need to do) and it will help with toning and will help with noticing the weight coming off.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    For SURE there's a difference! Keep it up! The weight is coming off very slowly for me too but I'm determined to see it to the end. :)
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    15 lbs is a huge loss. You are almost half way to your goal weight and think of all the positive changes you have made.

Keep going. It's working. You CAN do it.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your wonderful support! I feel so much better about myself after seeing that picture :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!