Turned 25 - had an NSV

Options
christibam
christibam Posts: 478 Member
I bought these yoga pants a few months ago when I was 24 and they were so tight and had to be pulled up so high that the lettering on the thigh had my fat stomach hanging down on top of it. I tossed them aside and forgot about them. Yesterday I turned 25 and put these on... they are a little saggy in the legs and *kitten* now rofl.

546520_432003990150312_100000221446439_1915016_494112794_n.jpg

And for reference (I wish I didn't delete the picture I took the day I bought these, but I did. D: )

dw2sna.jpg

Replies

• imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    oh i love when stuff like that happens!! :D
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:):) Your Really Do Great On Your Journey and Health!!
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You are looking great. I just had a similar experience. My mother-in-law bought me a dress to wear for Easter on my birthday in January. This past weekend, I had to go get a new dress because the one she bought me was too big. That is the best motivation for me.
  • christibam
    Options
    lol I have to admit that, as happy as I am that they aren't super small on me now, I'm a little bummed that they're already loose in the butt. At least I have my tight Danskins to make my *kitten* look good when I run still! :D
  • 9Kasey
    9Kasey Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Way to go and congrats on your success :)
  • Cycl0tr0n
    Cycl0tr0n Posts: 52
    Options
    OMG! You go, girl! That is definitely a victory. You look fantastic!
  • Amber54
    Amber54 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations that is a great feeling!!!
  • digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome, go to love when that happens!
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous girl, but it's a bittersweet victory. Yet still one to rejoice. That's one of my concerns too... losing my booty while I lose the belly. LOL
  • christibam
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous girl, but it's a bittersweet victory. Yet still one to rejoice. That's one of my concerns too... losing my booty while I lose the belly. LOL

lol My butt is kinda staying about the same, just a lot more toned. I don't have nearly as much stomach hanging down in front as before so that's helping things fit better/looser all around.
  • nantigua
    nantigua Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!! Im so happy for you : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!