20 Pounds Down and Looking for More Support.

Options
Hello Fellow MFP Goers,
I have manages to lose 20 pounds since Feburary 26, through a change of lifestlye as well as MFP. I am 5'9 and currently 171 pounds aiming to be 130. I have had a great deal of good support, as well as a great deal of wasted friend space(non supporters). I am lookign for other fellow fitness goers that are working toward the same goals. I don't find it hard to stay motivated and my goal is to motivate others while getting motivated at the same time. Feel free to comemt, msg, and add me =)

Stacy

Replies

• kmorris123
    kmorris123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm down 23 at this point and can use the encouragement as well. One thing that has helped me is being able to see other's diaries and what they are eating. It gives me ideas of other healthy changes I can make as well. Congrats on your journey so far. You can add me if you like. kmorris123.
    Kristina
  • gina123monkey
    Options
    well I just started today ,so im going to give it a try!! By the way ,I think you look great!!
  • gina123monkey
    Options
    If you need some one to talk to ,I just started today ,so Hopefully I will stick with it for awhile!!
  • UmmAbdullah1
    Options
    congrats keep it up!:smile: btw i just started today i hope it works,,
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a few weeks and am still trying to figure things out. I would love your support, and would love in return to support you too. Feel free to add me. I'm 5'10" and 170/160 is my goal. I don't want to be super skinny, but I want to be healthy and fit. Glad you share the same goals.
  • StephS77
    StephS77 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I'm rather new to this site myself and am also looking for new "fitness friends" for support, motivation ,and tips. I'm 34 and 5'8". I weighed in about 4 months ago at a Drs. appt at 203.4( smh, so embarrassing) I've been doing the P90X thing for 5 weeks, today starts week six(Phase 2). I'm weighing in at 191.5(although Sunday morning weigh in said 190.5) Give or take a .5 lb to a lb.on any given day. So I would like to add you to my friend list and anyone else for that matter who would like to join together to fight the fat,lol.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I love the motivation here! It helps to have a good 'team' of people.
  • NikiK_94
    NikiK_94 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well I have more to lose than you, but i'd be happy to help motivate you! It makes it so much easier when there's people in the same boat you can talk to, so feel free to add me! :)

Niki xx
  • FitMommie2012
    Options
    Hi! I'm down 23 at this point and can use the encouragement as well. One thing that has helped me is being able to see other's diaries and what they are eating. It gives me ideas of other healthy changes I can make as well. Congrats on your journey so far. You can add me if you like. kmorris123.
    Kristina

That is amazing Kristina. I'll add ya!
  • FitMommie2012
    Options
    Well I have more to lose than you, but i'd be happy to help motivate you! It makes it so much easier when there's people in the same boat you can talk to, so feel free to add me! :)

Niki xx

Good Luck with your weight loss journey,.... =):heart:
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'll send you a friend request. Its nice to find fitness goal-oriented folks on here!
  • emberlatrella
    emberlatrella Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey saw your post , I have lsts of friends that dont help comment or even reply so I know what you mean , thought Id send you a request. Congrats on all your hard work ! Nice to meet you !
  • mslaurenlove
    mslaurenlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. I've lost 18 pounds so far and need to lose a lot more (my ultimate goal is 120 and I'm at 199 now. Finally less than 200 again!) I'd really like to make some weight loss friends on here too!
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    Im down 35 lbs and have a lot more to go. I'm 5'11 and started at 296lbs and currently at 261lbs, my overall goal is to be 160lbs. I need encouragement as well, i only have a few people the actually commit on my posts. I would love to be friends with everyone that wants to lose weight and help motivate others.