Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
Going to buy this tomorrow, just wondering what you all think of it?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    It's a killer workout! I've had it for over a year (maybe two) and no matter how many times I do it (or any other DVD plus running and come back to it), it kicks my butt! No weights needed, all body weight training & cardio for a good butt kickin'! :) Last time I did it I burned 400 calories (according to my HRM). :smile:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    LOVE this dvd! I love the kickboxing in it! It is a killer workout and you will feel it and sweat your booty off! I also love No More Trouble Zones. It is almost all weight work and its fantastic too!
  • andreaeose777
    andreaeose777 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did Jillians videos for a while and they are good. My favorites right now though are jackie Warner xtreme time saver workout, and Bob Harper's inside out method. If you likr Jillian you would like thses they are awesome...just my two cents :)
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD! I like to do this one at least once a week. I always get a great burn and it's still a challenge :)
  • wnwilli05
    wnwilli05 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have several Jillian Michaels DVDs. I don't own this particular one, but have heard great things about it. I love her DVDs because they work you really hard for a short amount of time. I always feel really great after doing them and can feel my muscles working for hours after. Another thing I really like about her DVDs is that most of her workouts are 30 minutes or less. This is just about the amount of time I can give up right now for a workout.
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So weird you mentioned it considering I just finished it and went to go log my calories lol. It's a great workout, but make sure you mix in other workouts as well because it does get boring. I was sick of it after doing it 4 days in a row. If you give moderate effort you should burn at least 400 calories in about 45 min.
  • krixendo
    krixendo Posts: 8
    Options
    thanks everyone :) im excited to try it out!
  • roodledoodle
    Options
    I think it's a great DVD!!! No weights needed and it tones you up too - certainly gets your heart rate up! Enjoy! :smile:
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just started using BFBM in conjuntion with Jillian's No More Trouble Zones (rotating every other day) only a few weeks ago and I am seeing MAJOR results. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but my clothes fit better and the definition in my muscles is definitely more noticable. BFBM keeps your heart rate very high for the large majority of the 45 minute routine...I absolutely love it :heart: