3 weeks down so far with MFP

Well I started MFP three weeks ago and it has been great so far! I have never dieted before (other then doing Atkins for a few weeks before my wedding just to add it back and more) and find this really easy. Other than the first 3 days I was pretty hungry but not anymore.

I have lost 12 lbs so far with my 3 week weigh in tomorrow. I started at 304 (never thought I would be over 300) and want to get down to 250, I am 6 ft 4 inch

Hope I can keep it up

Replies

• alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 90 Member
    good luck!
  • Yacki
    Yacki Posts: 46 Member
    You can do it look haow far you have already come!! 12 lbs is something to be proud of. Good luck !! Remeber we are in it with you!!
  • psucsi
    psucsi Posts: 21 Member
    Welcome and good luck. I know the feeling about hitting that number and saying to yourself, dang - i have to get serious about changing the way I take care of myself. Just remember not to become a slave to the scale, let your clothes and the way you feel also tell you about your progress.
  • alexbair
    alexbair Posts: 6
    Welcome and good luck. I know the feeling about hitting that number and saying to yourself, dang - i have to get serious about changing the way I take care of myself. Just remember not to become a slave to the scale, let your clothes and the way you feel also tell you about your progress.

That is a great point! I have definately noticed the clothes being a little looser and moving my belt notch