Looking for a friend

Options
I am really struggling right now. I am a 27 year old female, two beautiful children (1 and 4) an amazing husband. Honestly, doesn't sound to bad right? Unfortunately, I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes (Type 2) and currently trying to treat with medication and insulin. I have a horrible job that is really really high stress and mentally I know I can not do this for another year so working on trying to get things together to start really applying elsewhere. My husband has been unemployed from full time employment for four years and is currently working 4 jobs right now (amazing man). So this leaves me to get my kids up, my son together for the bus (who was recently diagnosed with ADHD and is receiving speech and occupational therapy) during the week, my daughter together for daycare, myself out to work, then work a full day (and then some) pick up my kids (as my husbands schedule is so inconsistent I am the taxi driver, school liason, etc), get home get dinner on the table, kids ready for bed, then do some of my paperwork that I am just unable to finish at work and then try to get to bed.

Sorry if this sounded like a complete vent but I am just so stuck right now. Easter killed me too... this holiday was my first "holiday" with diabetes and I treated my body like crap. I felt like crap and I was just not myself. I knew what I had eaten was bad for me (especially because I ate ALL DAY) and I still did it.

I am really going to try as hard as hell to get into an exercise regime (running, biking, zumba) 5 days a week for atleast 30-45 minutes each day. I need to not let stress consume me because I am SUCH AN EMOTIONAL EATER... I need to take my love for being active and use that instead. I am training right now for the Tour De Cure in Saratoga to bike 25 miles in June and trying to stay on top of my Zumba classes (I am an instructor) as well so I'm busy but I know I need to do it. I need to find some "me time" and take it before I get into my mommy/wife roll that I do love very much. I want to be around as long as possible and I am just looking for some friends that may be going through what I am going through or just looking for a friend as well.

Thanks everyone for listening to me vent, have a goodnight

Replies