Back To Army Shape

Options
Hey everyone my name is Paul and im 26. Im newly married to the love of my life. We tied the knot on December 30th 2011. So were still in the lovey dovey phase. But i know ill always love this girl til the day i die.

Ive recently joined a program through the Veterans Hospital called the MOVE program. Its a 10 week program that helps Vets get a handle on there weight.

My main goals of losing weight is to get my health back and look like i did when i was in the US ARMY. I have the best support anyone could ask for. My wife who is my whole world is also taking this journey with me and she would like to lose weight to. What better way to be motivated then having the one you love right there beside you pushing you all the way.

My wife and I are also wanting to have kids and we want our health to be great. No fun having a little one running around and just watching them from the couch. I want to be down there with them playing or running around the yard.

Also i broke 2 vertebra's in my lower back when i was on Active Duty during a training exercise. So i was always afraid to work out. But all that did was make me overweight and in more pain.

Its time to take a stand and get my life back in line.
Hopefully i can meet some new people on here and please feel free to send me a friend request and we can help each other through our journeys.

Replies

• triggs456
    triggs456 Posts: 14
    Options
    haha, im the opposite, im trying to lose weight to be able to join the marines. feel free to add me if you want support